Chapter 177: Ghost Assistant (IX)

The next day, Shao Feidu went to the hospital early in the morning. He also considerately brought nutritional soup for Shang Ke. Of course, the soup wasn't prepared by him but the attentive housekeeper uncle.

尚可也是刚醒不久,见他进来,正要微笑,却见他身后跟着六七只鬼,有老有少,有整有缺,阴气森森,乍看之下,就像一团团翻滚的乌云,而邵飞渡就是踏着乌云而来的雷神。

Shang Ke had just woken up for a short while. Seeing Shao Feidu enter, he wanted to smile. However, he saw 6-7 ghosts following after Shao Feidu. There were old, young, complete and incomplete ones and they all look gloomy. At first glance, they looked like a bunch of rolling dark clouds, and Shao Feidu looked like the thunder god that came by stepping on these dark clouds.

尚可:看来他不在的这段时间,渡渡过得一点都不寂寞啊......

Shang Ke: Looks like Dudu wasn't lonely during this period I wasn't with him...

那群鬼见到尚可,立刻作鸟兽散,虽然尚可已经复活成人,但他身上还带着厉鬼的气息,普通鬼物不敢招惹。

When those ghosts saw Shang Ke, they immediately fled like startled animals. Although Shang Ke has already revived into a person, he still had the aura of a vengeful ghost. Normal ghosts dare not provoke him.

邵飞渡绷紧的肌肉,在身后的鬼魂消失后,终于放松下来。他走到床边,将手上的保温盒放在桌上,然后小心翼翼地打开。

Shao Feidu's tensed muscles finally relaxed after the ghosts behind him disappeared. He walked to the side of the bed and placed the thermal box he was holding on the table. Then, he opened it carefully.

尚可笑着问:"什么汤?"

Shang Ke asked with a smile, "What soup is it?"

"鸡。"邵飞渡吐出一个字,随即又补充,"乌鸡。"

"Chicken." Shao Feidu said one word, then added, "."

尚可忍不住笑出声。

Shang Ke couldn't help but laugh.

邵飞渡一脸严肃,完全不觉得哪里好笑。

Shao Feidu's face was serious and didn't find anything funny at all.

尚可喝完汤,看看外面的天色,对邵飞渡说:"带我出去走走吧?"

After finishing the soup, Shang Ke looked at the sky outside and said to Shao Feidu, "Take me out for a walk?"

邵飞渡在他的示意下,将他抱到轮椅上,然后推着他往外走。

Under Shang Ke's instruction, Shao Feidu carried him onto the wheelchair and pushed him out.

护工也不好阻拦,毕竟是云可煦自己的意思。只是让保镖远远看着,以防意外发生。

The nurse couldn't really stop him. After all, it was Yun Kexu's own intention. She let the bodyguards watch from afar incase of any accident.

邵飞渡推着尚可,缓缓在花园中漫步,满园翠绿,空气清新,晨风带来阵阵花香。久违的宁静让他精神舒爽,似乎只要在尚可身边,眼前的世界就格外不同,如此清晰,如此美丽,就像一首悠扬的钢琴曲。

Shao Feidu pushed Shang Ke and strolled slowly in the garden. The garden was full of greenery, the air was fresh and the morning breeze brought along the fragrance of flowers. This long-lost tranquility was very refreshing to Shao Feidu. It seems like as long as Shang Ke was around, the world before him would be very different. It was so clear and beautiful just like melodious piano music.