Chapter 157: Re: A+A

LOOKS WHO'S GOING BACK TO THE RE:SERIES ARC!!! HEHE~

【Host has completed the main mission and one additional mission. Heroic value has reached 50% and above. Two Return Cards are obtained. Please make your draw when you wish Host.】

尚可很快抽取了两张牌,一张牌面是:莱因·兰斯洛(A+A),另一张则是秦渊(我不是人鱼)。

Shang Ke quickly drew two cards. On the face of one card was Rhine Lancelot (A+A), while the other one had Qin Yuan (I Am Not A Merman).

******

莱因是帝国最年轻的中将,也是一名出色的Alpha,用有极为优秀的战士基因和强烈的征服欲。所以,他在遇到菲尔墨后,毫不犹豫向他发出了自己的信息素,将他视为自己的猎物,即使他也是一名Alpha。

Rhine was the Empire's youngest Vice Admiral and a remarkable Alpha with extremely outstanding warrior genes and an intense desire to conquer. As such, when he met Filmore, he used his own pheromone without hesitation toward him, making him as his prey even if he was another Alpha.

随着与菲尔墨的深入解除,他逐渐意识到,爱情和欲望,并非完全来源于信息素。事实上,Omega的信息素更容易激发他的欲望,但他偏偏看上了一名最不可能成为伴侣的Alpha。

As he got to know Filmore better as a person, he gradually became aware that love and desire did not completely come from pheromone. The pheromone's of an Omega aroused his desire more easily, but the one he was attracted to was the one he shouldn't, another Alpha.

他们并肩作战,同甘共苦。从最初的排斥,逐渐变得亲密无间。莱因那时想,就算同为Alpha,他们将来一定也能成为最契合的恋人。

They fought together, shared their joys and sorrows of life together. From the initial rejection, they gradually became close. Rhine had a thought at the time, that even if they were both Alphas, they will become the most harmonious lovers in the future.

他喜欢他无惧生死的勇敢,喜欢他面对逆境时的坚强,喜欢他迎难而上的韧性,喜欢他从不怨天尤人的乐观。

He liked his bravery that is fearless of death, he liked his strength in face of confronting adversity, he liked his stubbornness in facing difficulties, and he liked his optimistic personality that never placed blame on others.

在最后那次任务中,他背着重伤的自己步行数里,忍着伤痛,独自战斗几天几天,直到精疲力尽,意识丧失,身体依然在信念的支撑下,本能的战斗。

On that last mission of theirs together, he had carried the injured him and walked on foot to find a safer location. He endured his own pain and fought days and nights alone until he was so drained and lost consciousness—but even then, his body still supported itself on pure willpower and fought on pure instinct.

这个身影,成为莱因记忆中最深刻的烙印。

This figure of his, became an everlasting mark in Rhine's memory.

菲尔墨用生命保护了他,却也从他生命中永远消失了,同时消失的,还有他对情欲信息素的感知。他的世界仿佛失去了所有色彩,一切事物都变成了单调的灰白色。

Filmore used his life to protect him, and disappeared from his life forever. What disappeared at the same time was his perception of lustful pheromone. His world lost all color, turning everything into a monotonous gray.