Chapter 71: I Am Not A Merman (VIII)

Qin Yuan sat by the shore as he watched Flames play in the water with Waves, unable to rip gaze away.

Flames' transformation did not affect his ability to move under the water. Like a mermaid, he swam gracefully and freely and it gnawed at Qin Yuan's heart. In the end, he couldn't restrain himself any further and gave into temptation, stripping and leaping into the water to join Flames' playful figure.

Flames turned his head around and opened up his arms, welcoming his arrival with a smile.

Just when they were about to embrace, Waves intercepted and blocked Qin Yuan from continuing through with the action, glaring at him as a predator would.

Qin Yuan ignored Waves' attempt, grabbed Shang Ke's hand, and kissed him over the top of the small dolphin. Waves angrily thrashed his head at being squeezed between the two. After doing his best to wriggle and writhe, he finally separated the two.

Qin Yuan's expression was unpleasant, but Shang Ke was still full of smiles, his gaze gentle. His soft hair lightly drifted with the waves and he appeared as if out of a dream.

Qin Yuan felt deeply that a Flames in water was the most beautiful Flames. He wanted nothing more in his entire life than to do all he could to protect him.

Shang Ke placated a Waves who was overtaken by jealousy, then while he wasn't paying attention, snuck a kiss on Qin Yuan's face as compensation for the kiss that was interrupted.

Qin Yuan's heart lit with passion and he wished he could pull Flames over to love him thoroughly. But he wasn't certain if Flames was willing to 'mate' with him. After all, kissing was just a way of expressing their friendliness to dolphins and did not necessarily mean he was treating him as a partner.

That night, Shang Ke was holding a dolphin-shaped pillow while sitting on the bed, very innocently staring at Qin Yuan who was clad only in a towel. He could tell from just looking at this near-naked state that he wanted to share a bed with him. But thinking about the racial different, Qin Yuan was also worried that he would scare him so he did not display his intentions too blatantly.

But Shang Ke had known him for so many lives. How could he be deceived by his stern and serious face? In order to defend the dignity of dolphins, Shang Ke felt that he should be more reserved. Patience gives great rewards. When he was unable to hold back anymore, he would take him down in one move.

Shang Ke buried his face into the soft pillow and praised himself for his quick-wit.

However, he underestimated Qin Yuan's integrity as the man asked, "Flames, there's a tub in my bathroom. Do you want to play with the water?"

Shang Ke: "......" Don't think that dolphins are that easy to deceive! Playing with water so late at night, your drive is really strong!

However, as a pure white lotus, Shang Ke still agreed. He followed the big bad wolf into the bathroom, utterly defenseless.

Raising his hands, he allowed Qin Yuan to strip him, presenting himself under his painfully heated gaze. Although his body in this life was a bit thin, he was well proportioned and his skin was fair and soft. Even Shang Ke himself was about to emit bubbles of happiness from how beautiful he was.

Shang Ke plunged into the tub and cheerfully splashed around. Qin Yuan followed him in and helped him wash his hair and back very gently with the greatest possible consideration for his comfort.

Shang Ke laid on the edge of the tub, narrowing his eyes in pleasure as he allowed Qin Yuan to rub him all over. He thought to himself; is this guy really so upstanding, or will he lose control and do me on the spot?