Chapter 185: Let's Run, Fox (I)

To not be tormented by illnesses. To not part from each other unwillingly due to death. To not have regrets and spend their entire lifetime together. This was the first time Shang Ke experienced such a thing through all the worlds he’s been in.

    尽管遭受过很多折磨,但他还是感谢系统让他遇到自己的爱人,并且一次次与他相爱。

After he had been tormented so much through various worlds, he still thanked the System for allowing him to meet his lover. For their chance to be together and love each other again and again.

    尚可带着满足和幸福离开那个世界,然而,他并没有直接进入系统空间,而是出现在一座山峰上,四周重峦叠嶂,云雾缭绕,壮阔的万里山河,尽在脚下。

Shang Ke left that world filled with satisfaction and happiness. However, he did not enter the System Space, rather, he appeared on top of a mountain. Ranges of mountains ranged from all sides with curling clouds and rivers that stretched for miles below him.

    这时,一双手臂从后面伸过来,抱住他的腰,耳边随即传来一个含笑的声音:“喜欢吗?这里以后就是我们静修之地。”

A pair of arms stretched out from behind him and held him by the waist. A joyful voice came from near his ear, “Do you like this? This will be where we cultivate from now on.”

    尚可转过头,想要看看身后之人的面目,但是回首间,眼前的画面又变了。他被男人护在怀里,无数道凌厉的青光在周围飞舞盘旋,交织成一张大网,将他们笼罩其中。庞大的威压向他们节节逼近,带着让人胆颤的杀气。

Shang Ke turned around in desire to see the man behind him, but the moment he turned around, the scene before his eyes changed again. He was protected in the man’s arms as countless lights of spiritual power orbited around them and weaved a large net that enveloped them. The pressuring power gradually closed in on them, carrying frightening killing intent.

    “辰霄、守默,我要让你们永世不得超生!”一个狠厉的怒喝声从光芒外传来。

“Chen Xiao, Shou Mo, I will end you so that you two can never reincarnate!” A viscous and angry voice came from the lights.

    尚可视线模糊,既看不清光芒外的人,也看不清光芒内的人,只感觉心情十分压抑,仿佛有什么危险的事情即将发生。

Shang Ke’s gaze blurred. He could not see the person controlling these lights, nor could he see the one by his side. He just felt very stifled like some great danger was about to happen.

    “守默,你相信我吗?”身边的男子问道。

“Shou Mo, do you trust me?” The man by his side asked.

    “当然。”尚可听到“自己”肯定的回答。

“Of course.” Shang Ke heard ‘his own’ assured reply.

    “那好,我们就和他赌一把。”

“Alright then, let’s make a bet with him.”

    “赌什么?”

“Betting on what?”

    “赌我们的生生世世。”

“Betting our lives and reincarnations.”

    随着他的话音落下,一阵撕心裂肺的疼痛猛地向尚可袭来……

As the last of his words were spoken, a heart-splitting pain tore into Shang Ke.