Chapter 61: A+A (IX)

"Ugh..." Shang Ke held his aching head as he slowly sat up. The soft blanket slid down, revealing the messy traces left on his body. The burning pain from his thighs and lower body almost numbed him while still holding traces of that man. Every time they hit the peak, he would always come inside, not wasting anything.

Goddamnit! He wasn't an omega or beta, no matter how much he shoots he wouldn't become pregnant! Furthermore, that bastard had marked him on their first climax and blended his pheromone into his body, almost like a brand!

Shang Ke looked around him, the room was empty of anyone but himself, Ryan should have been sent off by Rhine.

He got off the bed and walked to the bathroom on weakened legs, planning to clean himself up. But mysteriously, despite using water to flush himself out several times, the stuff in his body would not come out. Rather, it could be said that it was gradually being absorbed until none of it remained.

What is going on? Shang Ke was a bit dumbfounded, his arms propping him up against the wall, allowing the warm water to spray over his body.

Forget it, what's done was done, why should he worry himself over it? It won't kill him. Shang Ke placed his head on the wall as his mind started to repeat everything that had happened last night, the entanglement, the writhing, the possessiveness as they joined together madly, like wild beasts.

"Ah—" Rhine, just you wait. I will make you suffer one day!

Shang Ke punched the wall as rage burned in his misty eyes.

After his shower, Shang Ke left the bathroom only to find that Rhine had returned and was standing as straight as a ramrod. He was dressed neatly and held a solemn temperament, looking the perfect model of a respected and strict person.

Shang Ke glared at him angrily, then turned to his luggage to take out some clothes and swiftly put them on.

Rhine's gaze wandered to his hips as he recalled the flushed appearance of the other pinned under his body last night and a fire lit within him immediately. He did not make any moves though, and stood quietly as he watched Shang Ke put on his clothes.

"Come here." Rhine's tone carried a command.

Shang Ke stopped two steps away from him and silently watched him.

Rhine reached out to pull him closer and lowered his head to scent his neck. Appearing rather satisfied, he released his grip, "Pack your stuff, come home with me."

Go, home, with, you?!

"Why should I go home with you?" Shang Ke was unable to keep up with this man's train of thought.

"I already checked out the room for you." Rhine checked the time and said, "Let's go, let's go home and eat."

Shang Ke really couldn't take it anymore, "Rhine, before you do something, could you ask for my opinion first?"

Rhine paused and asked, "Then, where would you like to eat?"

The problem has nothing to do with eating! Shang Ke fumed silently in anger, two seconds away from blowing his top.

Seeing how Shang Ke wasn't replying, Rhine spoke again, "Since you don't have any suggestions, come back with me for a meal."

"No, I have decided that I will eat right here in this bar!" Shang Ke replied resolutely.

"The food here is plain and barely satisfactory, it cannot be compared to your cooking at all." Rhine seriously declared this fact to Shang Ke.

What's going on with this feeling of being happy and dejected at once?