Chapter 179: Ghost Assistant (XI)

Shang Ke decided to create a book with collections of talisman drawings. The talismans would be ineffective as long as he doesn't use special material and the book isn't imbued with qi. He can draw however he wished.

接下来的时间,尚可打算教邵飞渡学习基础修炼功法,这个世界灵气稀薄,即使天赋再高,也只能修炼出少量的真气。不过,这些真气足以炼制符咒,对付鬼物。

For the rest of the time, Shang Ke intends to teach Shao Feidu basic cultivation methods. The spiritual energy in this world is thin. Even if one's talent is great, the most they could cultivate was a small amount of true qi. Nevertheless, this amount of true qi was enough to refine talismans and deal with ghosts.

邵飞渡体质特殊,修炼出真气应该不是难事。练气可以强身健体,驱邪避煞,对他极有好处。至于他最后是否愿意成为天师,尚可并不强求。只要他能将符咒制作出来,尚可总有办法使用的。

Shao Feidu has a special physique, it shouldn't be difficult for him to cultivate . Cultivating true qi can help strengthen one's body, and eliminate and avoid evil. It is very beneficial for Shao Feidu. Shang Ke wasn't insistent whether or not Shao Feidu wished to become a master cultivator in the end. It was good enough as long as he was able to create the talismans. Shang Ke always had a way to use them.

邵飞渡的生活日常又有了新的变化,白天创作音乐,晚上修炼功法。为了让他尽快入气,尚可经常会和一些喜欢四处闲逛的鬼魂交流,请他们帮忙寻找带有灵性的物品。

There was once again a change in Shao Feidu's daily life. During the day, he would compose music. At night, he would cultivate. To help Shao Feidu cultivate true qi faster, Shang Ke would often interact with ghosts that like hanging around and ask them for help to look for items with spirituality.

于是,邵飞渡开始了三天一小补、五天一大补的美好生活。每天精神饱满,血气旺盛,积攒了发泄不完的精力。

Hence, Shao Feidu started his beautiful life of having a small supplement every three days and a large supplement every five days. He was full of vigour everyday and accumulated an endless amount of energy.

一部分精力被他用在音乐创作上,音乐风格逐渐从婉约空灵变成慷慨激昂。

A portion of this energy was used on composing music and his music style gradually changed from graceful and ethereal to fervent and passionate.

至于另一部分精力,自然是奉献给他的可可了......

And his other portion of energy was naturally dedicated to his Keke...

原本尚可依靠肉身可以抵挡邵飞渡的阳气,但自从他开始修炼后,那股精炼的纯阳之气,几乎直透灵魂,让尚可有些吃不消。

Shang Ke was originally able to withstand Shao Feidu's yang energy by relying on his flesh, but ever since Shao Feidu started cultivating, his refined pure yang energy seems to penetrate his soul directly. Shang Ke was a little overwhelmed.

尚可觉得他也应该修炼了,将本体鬼气修炼强大,免得哪天被他男人在水乳交融之际给炼成了渣渣。

Shang Ke felt that it was also time for him to cultivate and strengthen his ghost energy, lest he get done into nothingness by Shao Feidu one day when they were doing their deed.

正当两人过着不问世事的和谐生活时,邵家突然派人过来了,一方面是打算重新给邵飞渡安排照顾他的人选,一方面是通知他们,慕祯的审判即将开始。