Chapter 151: I Am An Evil Pen (VIII)

Recently, the staff of Wen Shang realised that their president seemed like an arum lily that bloomed. He was like a spring breeze and very refreshing. The number of times he killed people with his eyes decreased from two digit to one digit. It was really worth celebrating.

闻景戎坐在办公桌前,一边把玩煞笔,一边想念他的可可。自从可可答应和他交往后,他就没有再坚持将他绑在身边。虽然有些不放心,但这是彼此信任的第一步,他不想搞砸了。好在可可没有让他失望,每天回家都能看到他。如果另外有事,也会提前通知。

Wen Jingrong was sitting before his office table, playing with his pen while thinking about his Keke. Ever since Keke agreed to date with him, he no longer insisted on bringing him along everywhere. Although he was a little worried, this was the first step towards mutual trust. He didn't wish to screw it up. Fortunately, Keke didn't disappoint him. He could see him everyday when he went home. Keke would also notify him if he had something on.

唯一有些遗憾的是,可可始终不愿意将自己的身份告诉他,不过没关系,他有的是耐心。

However, the only regret was that Keke was never willing to tell him his identity. But that's okay. He has patience.

"闻总,庆威的柏先生来访。"秘书的声音从内线传来。

"President Wen, Mr Bai from Qingwei has come to visit." The secretary's voice sounded through the extension telephone.

"请他进来吧。"闻景戎收敛心神,将手上的笔放在一旁。

"Let him in." Wen Jingrong collected his thoughts and placed the pen on his hands one side.

不多时,柏霖在秘书的引领下走进办公室。

A while later, Bai Lin came into the office under the secretary's lead.

闻景戎知道他今天造访,必然是为了上次庆威的合作预案。

Wen Jingrong knows that his visit today certainly has to do with the cooperation plan with Qingwei he mentioned before.

寒暄几句后,柏霖果然提及合作意向,询问闻景戎为什么要回绝。

After a few sentence of courtesy greeting, Bai Lin indeed mentioned his intention to cooperate, and asked why Wen Jingrong rejected.

闻景戎回答:"庆威是一家很有潜力的公司,在国内风评不错,不过也仅止于国内。我仔细调查过,你们的技术和工程水平还没有达到开发岛屿的标准。即使有我的资金支持,在短期内也很难赶上其他大公司,竞投的成功率不大。"

Wen Jingrong answered, "Qingwei is a company with great potential and has good reviews within the country. However, it's only within the country. I have carefully checked. Your company's technical and engineering level has yet to meet the standards for developing the island. Even if you had my financial support, it is difficult to catch up with other large companies within a short time. The success rate of your bidding is low."

柏霖连忙道:"闻总,只要有你支持,我相信我们能够争取到几个大工程。至于技术,可以在全国招揽人才,重新组建团队。虽然时间上有点赶,但也未必不能达到预期。"

Bai Lin hurriedly said, "President Wen, as long as we have your support, I believe we can fight for a few big projects. As for the technical aspect, we can recruit new talents nationwide and reform the team. Although it will be a little rushed, it's still possible to meet the deadline.