Part 3

- 3red person pov-

she walked a few steps forward, and now she's standing Infront of them she aimed her hand at the water fountain causing water to shoot straight up and come towered her, she started playing with it moving it left and right then poured it on the trees next to her.

she then move her hands in circler motions and wind formed around her kicking her up in the sky, she glanced at the trees she watered moving her fingers making branches grow longer and longer in seconds, she slowly brought herself down and broke the branches she grew, setting them on fire using her hands only.

she walked toward them and could see the shock and surprise on their faces making her smirk and say "I think that's enough powers for today" "wait you have more?" clint said shocked "yes I do clint".

"you can control all 4 elements and have more power," banner asked "yes Bruce" she walked closer to them and said, "let me tell you guys a thing; YOU need ME I don't need anyone okay and NEVER I mean NEVER underestimate or disrespect me ever again because believe when I say I will destroy you". 

she walked through the space between tony and Steve and made sure to nudge them a bit while walking away like a bad bitch.

-iris's pov-

Of course, as the person I am, I wanted to know what were they thinking so I read their minds "that was impressive " Steve thought, "she's feisty I like her" Sam thought but clint, on the other hand, thought "why the fuck am I scared of a 15-year-old".

"lady Iris is like a girl version of Loki, " Thor said out loud I could hear the rest agreeing with him, but I was wondering who Loki is.

After some time, I found my room and it was big even with all my stuff there, I sat on the bed open my suitcase and brought out my video camera and pressed the record button.

For as long as I remember I had this camera it's very important to me, whenever I'm feeling down, I would always look back at the videos of the young me and see what stupid things I recorded or said. 

I record myself every once in a while, talking to it like it's listening. It's stupid I know but I grew up doing it, this camera can show you the story of my life everything but no one ever dared to touch it no one actually knew about it and, what secrets it holds except for me. and it's going to stay this way.

After an hour I had finished unpacking and went downstairs and walked down everyone stopped talking and looked at me "you know you guys really have a staring problem" I said and they turned around.

 bruce then asked if I wanted to play truth or dare with them and I said "sure" it's not like I have anything better to do, so I sat on one of the couches next to thor.

Steve asked me a question "alright truth or dare" "truth" "ok let's go easy on you, so what's your full name" he asked "Iris" I replied. "Iris what," sam asked "just Iris birdy I don't have any middle name or last name," I said and they all looked surprised.

"didn't your mother or father give you at least a middle name?" tony asked, "no stark that's because I don't remember my mom or my dad, at the age of seven I got in a bad car crash, which resulted in being in a coma for 2 weeks and when I woke up, I lost my memories, all the information they could find about me was that my name was Iris and my birthday that's it."

"oh, I'm sorry," they said and I smiled "don't be, now enough about me," I said trying to lighten the mood, "we would tell you something about ourselves but I think you already know everything" they laughed "can't say you're wrong on that, okay what do you wanna know about me then".

"Okay what about your past," bruce asked "now see here my friend my past is off-limits, so don't ask me about that cause I'm not gonna answer," I said and they nodded "okay then tell us some of your skills,". 

"okay Romanoff so fury says my fighting skills are incredible with or without weapons but I think they're ok, I'm smarter than a normal human being and I'm hella good of an engineer"

"damn," sam said"I know right," I laughed, "so when will I meet the rest of the team," I asked "Pietro and Wanda will come tomorrow from a mission in Brazil, T'challa is in Wakanda, doctor strange is probably in some other dimension and you'll meet peter tomorrow" Tony replied.

"Sounds good to me, so if you don't mind, I'm going on take a walk".

WC: 845

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂

vote or ill drink your coffee