Part 48

I quickly open it to see a letter, I took a deep breath and started reading...

Hello agent 239, hope you had an amazing year and a half away from us because now that we found you again we want you back.

"fuck" I whispered, it must have been fake I mean how did they find me, a lot of thoughts ran through my head that I couldn't even sleep, after some time I took the envelope and hid it under the wood and in the box.

 I looked at my alarm 5:00, I got up and decided to shower before school, then changed and headed downstairs grabbing a protein bar and a Gatorade, I looked at my watch and it looked like I had an hour till school starts so I walked there.

I got to school and still was 20 minutes early, I open me to get my books when another letter fell from the locker, as soon as I picked it up I knew it was from the red room as the red lip stain on it was their signature.

I looked around to see if I can spot someone that might have seen the letter but no one was there so I shoved it in my bag took my books and headed to class.

-time skip-

Its been a week since the letters started to find their way to me and yes you read right 'letterS' I would find letters in my room in my lockers and even in my books and all of them had either the red room lip stain or the hydra logo on it and both of them would say the same things.

But today when I came back from my classes in ephedia I found a USB flash on my table so I plug it in and press play on the video that popped up and I couldn't believe my eyes it was a video of me, ned, MJ and peter in one of our sleepovers.

It was ten minutes long but at the end of the video I man with a black face mask on appeared "hello agent 369 nice to see you're getting your life together again" he started "after a long time we finally started tracking you back down and it's nice to see how your life is going...sadly happiness doesn't stay forever"

"well contact you soon agent and you better follow," he said before the screen went black.

I close my laptop and headed to my bed, I lied there trying to sleep but my thoughts had other plans, I got tired of thinking about them so I open one of the spell books and turn the pages till I found what I was looking for, it was a thought-free spell.

I close my eyes place my hands on my head and said "crystal thoughtlair", I slowly feel my thoughts disappearing, I smile to myself and head to sleep.

-in ephedia-

I was sitting in the garden reading when I heard footsteps, I turn around to see my cousins "hello weirdos" I said sitting up "what you doing" blake asked sting down "I am reading" I reply with the same tone making both boys chuckle.

"so I read in this book the phases of being a royal ephedian and I was wondering if you got to meet your spirit animals," I asked and they nodded, "really how, when wait what are they" "slow down," van said ruffling my hair.

"My spirit animal is the white crystal fox and I meet him when I was 12 in the woods" blake said "while found mine at the age of 13 and it's the mystical deer and I found him on the mountain " van added, "wow your spirits are so cool".

"I wonder if I have a sprite animal," I said walking Into the castle "you do and I'm sure it's going to be as cool as ours" blake said.

"but you guys meet yours at a young age and now I'm soon 16 and yet haven't found my spirit, I mean what if I don't find mine," I said stilling down at the table "find what," Leo asked "my spirit animal" I replied "don't worry maybe you'll find it after your shanila," Eric said "shanila?".