Part 55

-avengers pov-

"We need to get her out," Tony said angrily walking to his suite, "wait, stark we cant just burst in there," Steve said stopping him.

"Why not!!" Tony yelled "BECAUSE they probably have her locked up and under hell a lot of security," nat said nocking him back to reality. "Okay fine but I'm giving it 3 days and after those, I'm getting her back," he said walking out.

-time skip-

- bruce's pov-

we found out iris was with hydra me, tony, and nat tried our hardest to hack through hydra's database so we can crack through their cameras or at least find out where is their location.

Thankfully after 2 days, we found out where they were and were able to locate their destination AND crack the security code.

"So why did you call us," bodvar asked taking a seat so as everybody else.

After we found out the real reason for iris's disappearance we told them everything.

"Well, I just wanted to inform you that we cracked iris's security camera and I guessed we should all see it together," I said getting their full attention.

"So play it let's see what are they doing to my niece," Leo said making me press the button to show iris' cell which surprisingly was empty. I clicked through different cameras that showed different parts of hydra till I found her in a green room all tied up surrounded by men.

"I told you I did take anything," she said getting a hard slap from one of the men. Iris didn't show any emotions "don't lie to us" the man screamed holding her jaw tightly. "How the fuck would I steal a gun when I'm in the cell guarded by a bejelline guards" she screamed at them making them all laugh. "You know for that attitude you deserve to be punished," he said making iris's breath hitch" take her, " he said and before we knew it the men started to punch kick iris.

"Alright that enough" wanda said before closing the tv, I could see the hurt and anger on their faces.

"That's it we're breaking her out," bucky said getting up, "we can't know but tomorrow night," nat said. Before we could argue the other got up "we're spending the night here so tomorrow we'll come with you". Kol said and we should them to their room.

-time skip-

*Tonys pov*

It was already midnight and I couldn't sleep, all I thought was iris and how was she hurting. I got up and walked back to the living room where o found mostly everyone.

"You couldn't sleep too ?" Nat asked and I nodded "can I see what is she doing now," petro asked and I opened the tv switching through the cameras till we find her.

In about 5min we found her in her hood up with cell back facing the wall burying her head begins her legs.

She was quietly crying for a whole 10 minutes.

She slowly cried herself to sleep leaving us with tears running down our cheeks. None of us could sleep so we stayed up all night Preparing our plan to rescue iris.

-3red pov –

"So that's it that's our final plan," Tony asked and they all nodded, "okay great let's go".

Petro woke up the others and told them to suit up.

On our way there we explained the plan through the headpiece that we were all connected with.

"So Blake you'll go in and follow the gardes we showed you the pictures of in the tower" steve explained

"Okay, then what ?" Blake asked

"You'll follow them and when you reach the location of her cell you'll send us a single and we'll come in, got it" nat added and black nodded.

-blake's pov-

The avengers dropped me and I instantly turned invisible and looked for the men 'crossbones' which I found after 5 minutes and followed him.

After about 10-15 minutes we reached a corridor which was guarded by like 20 men.

We moved to the end of the hallway we had to go through many other big metal doors and lasers till we reached a think metal door.

There was a glass on the wall where it showed my cousin in her bed, the men pressed a couple of buttons and the door of the cell opened.

They went inside and kicked her in the stomach making getting her to wake up. They handcuffed her and took her out of the cell and for a second she stopped and looked in my direction which Made me freeze.

"Come on" the guard pulled her like she was some kind of animal and took her to another room.

"Blake why are you moving," bruce asked from the tower "there taking her into another room I think" I replied. Finally, they stopped and placed her on a chair tieing both her hands and leg. "How did you do it," a guy with blonde hair asked "I don't know it just happen," iris said emotionless.

"HOW DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKINHAIR!!" He screamed then pulled her hood off leaving me speechless. 

WC: 859

don't forget to vote 

{ vote, comment, follow }