Part 57

"No iris what he said is true," Tony said surprising us.

"B-but how" iris stuttered "iris I am your biological father" tony spoke but iris just stared.

"Iris"

"Resy"

"Hello" Pietro waved his hand in front of her but she just blinked, "y-your my d-dad im a s-stark," she said and Tony nodded.

"Please tell me you're not joking," she said "I swear I'm not joking, I found out I was your dad like weeks ago and ask banner over there how did I react" Tony chuckled.

"He's telling the truth I mean I cane in the lab and he gives me a paper to read. After he found out he was your father he had a panic attack then was happy" bruce explained making iris smile.

"WHERE IS SHE" Leo came bursting in, as soon as he saw resy he came and hugged her so tight we got scared. "Hey guys" she chuckled and hugged back "were so so so so so sorry-" "no don't be its okay I forgive you" she smiled.

"Oh, my- don't you ever run away even if that means we'll be in danger" bodvar to iris making her promise us never to run away.

"Wait does pepper knows about the lost daughter thing," iris asked worried but tony just assured me that she knew and is happy that she's a stark.

After explaining to the royal family that tony and iris thing, Clint asked about how iris's hair just grew and how did she do what she did.

"That was her shanila" eric explained to us what that meant then iris reminded us about something really important.

"Wait I just remember something, tomorrow is peters birthday" "shit right- no wait pepper already planned everything" wanda explained.

"DAD WHERE IS SHE" We heard Lilla's voice "IM HERE!!" Iris screamed back.

-time skip-

After eating dinner iris was exhausted So she went to sleep while we all stayed in the living room.

"So stark" Kol started "kolebin" tony chuckled "so my sister" Leo continued "I swear I did not know that Lilly was pregnant or that was she was a royal".

"Lilly?" Bodvar asked confused "yea right I forgot when I first meet your daughter she told me her name was LILY" tony explained.

"So you even you didn't know about iris" Eric laughed and Tony nodded.

"Okay everyone it's pretty late so I advise you to head to bed," I said getting up and heading to my room.

-next day-

-kol's pov-

I woke up to check on iris but saw her not there So I rushed and looked for her then found her all dressed up trying to sneak away. Thankfully I caught her before she could escape "heyyyy Kol" "what do you think you doing" I asked "nothing".

"Nothing really, I just caught you trying to run away," I said and she laughed "what's so funny," I asked. "Kol I'm not trying to run away I just want to go to school that's all" she laughed.

"You just woke up yesterday and you wanna go to school" "yup" she nodded.

"Do the others know?" I asked "yeaaaa" she spoke unsure so I took her to them "hey guys guess where I found this monster," I asked.

"Idk where," tony asked "okay okay so I was about to sneak out BUTTT I was about to go to school," she said.

"What you just got good yesterday," sam said "THAT'S WHAT I SAID," "please I miss my friends" she huffed. "Sorry, pr-" "no okay wait how about I notify you every hour and ill let peter bring me back, you trust peter right?" She said looking at the avengers who nodded after a few minutes.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she hugged us "wait but school starts in 5min h-" before bucky could finish iris made a portal "oh right" he laughed "okay bye," she said before disappearing into the portal.

-peters pov-

"So any news about iris," ned asked but I just shook my head "I tried calling Mr stark two days ago but he just ignore-" I was about to finish when I realized iris's locker is open as soon as I noticed her sneakers I ran and closed her locker.

It was her "it's you, it's really you" I took her into a bone-crushing hug, "yes it's me" she giggled and I hugged her back, god did I miss her sent and giggle.

 "omg it's you where have you been," ned said pushing me away and hugging her.

She was about to say something but the bell rang "I'll explain everything tonight" she said "tonight?" "It's Thursday, we always have a sle- oh right just forget it," she said about to walk away but I pulled her before she could.

"why can't you come tonight," I asked but she just looked at me confused "don't you guys hate me for being a bitch to you last time," she said but me and ned just laughed.

"Okay now let's go before We get detention" she giggled before grabbing my hand making me smile as we went to class.

After class, we headed for lunch and that's where MJ saw iris "where have you been" she hugged her. "Sorry" iris shrugged earning a punch from her "sorry that's all you got to say, we were worried sick I thought you died," MJ said mad.

"Sorry M I just had a hard time and I really needed to go away," iris said which surprisingly MJ believed. We went to our usual spot under the oak tree, me and iris climbed to the top and just talked.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you, peter you have to bring me home today" "yea sure no problem," I said as we heard the footsteps from under, and to our surprise, it was the boys from the football team.

When iris found out that Asher cheated on her and said all that other stuff she went for one more game then confronted him and dumped him in front of everyone, she then quit football so it was a surprise seeing them here.

We climbed down to see what did they want. "Hey veronica" matt started, he was ashers best friend "what do you want matt, if your trying to get to join the team then you should leave I'm not going to," she said so annoyed.

"Please we need you" jake another player said but iris still said no.

"Please I know what Asher did was missed up and believe me we all agree that he turned into a jackass after dating Amy, Wilson. Roni just think about it please our team is falling apart without our best player" Jacob said.

"Fine ill think about it," she said before leaving.

WC: 1. K

vote if you think veronica should go back to the team :)

{ vote, comment, follow }