Part 22

-iris's pov-

Thor ran and hugged me "Thor...I. Can't...breath," I said "oh sorry" he pulled away then Wanda came and hugged me "you scared the shit out of us" "I'm sorry," I said sitting up straight, "what the hell happened," Steve asked.

"I guess hydra wants their agent back," I said and their faces lost all colors. 

I explained what happened and I could see there angry but they knew that they could do nothing about it, anyways I had to stay in Wakanda for a while so they could keep an eye on my health.

I stopped starving myself and slowly started eating again, the guys won't let me join them on missions saying that I need to rest, anyways I walked down the halls and found a piano and started playing it. 

"wow you a very have a lovely voice" "Jesuses T'challa you scared me," I said he chuckled sorry, "what are you doing here anyway aren't you suppose to be in a meeting or something" I moved and he sat next to me "yes but I got bored so I escaped," he said "nice" I laughed. 

"iris, can I ask you something," he asked, "yes sure".

 'if they told you, that you had a chance to lose your powers would you take it?" he said surprising me, 'that's a good question actually...see I want to say yes because my powers put me through a lot of bad things in my life but for some reason, I feel that my powers have a story a meaning behind it you know." 

"i understand, but what do you think it is," he asked, "I still haven't figured it out but I have a feeling that I'm going to find out soon and that it's gonna be related to my past maybe my parents."I said and he smiled  "well, I wish you all the best" "thank you".

"your welcome small avengers, now come dinner is ready and your family's waiting," he said giving me his hand, "alright let's go".

I walked into the dining room and there they were sitting at the table waiting for me "IRISSS!!!" 'MINIS!!" they ran and hugged me, "Hey, hey, hey be gentle she just got healthy again," nat said pushing them off me "don't worry you guys I'm good" I sat next to nat and Steve and started eating.

"iris we have good news," Tony spoke, "what's the good news?" I asked "today you're coming back with us" "wait really," I asked excitedly, "yup Shuri told us your good to go," bucky said smiling.

"yes, thank you, thank you, thank you, god I can't wait to go to missions again" "hold up we didn't say anything about you going on missions again" "really Steve I've been here for a week, and all I've done was just walk around the place and play the piano" "and the guitar too," T'challa said "yea, yea whatever". 

"wait you can play the piano and the guitar and you didn't tell us," clint said acting hurt "oh and she also has an amazing voice" Lila added "yea dad she sometimes sings me lullaby's before bed," Nathaniel told. 

"you sing too !?" sam said holding his heart "What, you didn't ask" I laughed "well can you sing for us later" "um I don't know buck" "pleaseee" "okay just because the minis want me too."

We finished dinner and I'm now sitting in the room "Alright everyone shut up and let her sing" "okay but I'm not that good of a singer so please don't judge me" "we won't judge" "okay" I took a deep breath and played the piano.

I turn to look at them they all had a smile on their faces "so..."

 "not a good singer my ASS" clint exclaimed 

 "see told you guys," lila said

 "damn girl your voice is so beautiful," nat said playfully hitting my shoulder

"lady iris you have an angelic voice " thor smiled

"you should sing more" tony grinned 

 "okay didn't expect that but thank you for the  compliments." 

"excuse me miss iris your things are all packed and ready to go" "thank you, Andrea" she's one of the maids with who I have become friends with.

"I guess this is goodbye, I'll really miss you" t'challa said "me too" I said hugging him back "next time I see you please don't be covered in blood" "can't promise that," i said hugging Shuri goodbye.

As we got in the ship to fly back to tower tony spoke "you know we've all been through so much drama and Christmas is so near and I thought we should all go on vacation to one of the lake houses I own, who's in."

 "Yes please" "I'm in" "me too" "count us too" "dad can we please" "okay why not" "okay so nat Steve, bucky, Sam both Maximoff and gods and all the bartons did we leave any left" "I'm coming too," Bruce said "iris?".

 "I don't know I mean isn't this a family thing wouldn't be weird that I'm there," I said feeling embarrassed "kid you are family," Tony said giving me a shoulder pat me "I am?" "hell, yea you are," clint said making me smile and giggle "okay I guess I'm coming."

"Okay so we leave in 2 weeks, everybody!!"

-A week later-

-

-

-

Everyone left the tower for a couple of days due to personal reasons leaving me, Loki, and Thor alone.

I was sitting in the living room with Thor when Loki came in, "brother we need to go" "okay" thor said getting 'wait to where" i asked  "were going t meet with our uncle and cousins" they said.

"can I come," I asked "yes," thor said but Loki said "no", "come on brother" thor tried to change his brother's mind but he still said "no"?

"We can't leave her here," thor said and I nodded "pleaseee" I gave Loki the best puppy eyes I could "fine" he rolled his eyes"okay wait let me change quickly."

I rand downstairs and saw his hammer in the room so I picked it up and ran to the "Thor you forgot this" I handed him his hammer they both stood there looking at me. "um hellooo" I said shaking the hammer in Infront of them and he finally takes it from me "um how did you pick it up" "what do you mean" I asked Loki. "I guess lady iris is worthy" thor chuckled.

"I guess I am, so can we go now" I whined "okay hold on tight lady iris," thor said and I did.

suddenly were surrounded but red light that Kinda looked like electricity and flew straight up to the sky and out of the earth and into a hole that formed in space Then the border changed to rainbow colors. We finally reached our destination and walked out "that's was fun" I said "hello welcome to Asgard " someone said scaring me. 

"Jesus Christ dude you scared me," i told the man with the golden sword and Thor laughed 

WC: 1.1K

vote or ill take your baby chicken away 🐣

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂