Part 33

-Tonys point of view-

I was worried for Iris "what if something bad happened" to her I said "tony it had only been a minute" Bruce said "what about now" "a minute and 20 seconds" Bruce said annoyed, "wow stark I've never seen you like this before" "oh shut up Steve." He was right I've never felt this way before especially for a kid I've now for like what 5-6 months "okay, okay, okay there coming back in 5...4..3...2..1" a portal open up and strange and vison came stepped out.

"where is Iris," I said rushing to them, they both look at each other and back at me "something happened" strange said "what happened where is Iris," nat says all worried "okay don't get mad" "strange where is the GIRL," Steve said angrily. "okay show them," he said to vision and what we say next shocked us.

he was holding a baby.

"whos that," nat asked "that is iris" vision replyed "w-what but how" "let me explain" "better get starting," Steve said "okay so as we were getting back we had to walk through a portal taking us through her life and for some reason as we got closer to the gate here she suddenly glowed and next thing I knew she turned into a child again. shell natural grows back in about a month."

 "A MONTH" "I know, I know but don't get mad because when she comes back shell get all her memories back" "oh god what am I going to do" "don't worry tony well look after her" "yea Bucky's right," Sam said. "Everyone out please I need time alone to take this all in," I said they all nodded and left.

-nats pov-

we walked to the living room where we saw baby iris in Wanda's arms "she still asleep" I asked and she nodded "no wait I think she's waking up" Wanda said and she was right, iris started moving left and right then slowly open her eyes.

"hello princess " Wanda cooed holding her in her arms "you are one cute baby huh," she said kissing her neck causing her to squeal "can I hold her," I asked.

"here," she said giving me the baby, I took her into my arms but didn't know what to do "what do I do," I asked "I don't know" Wanda giggled, iris started to touch my face with her tiny hands and fingers.

"ouch that hurt" I chuckled as she poked my eyes, she let out a small giggle that just melted our hearts.

after a while iris started crying out of nowhere "why is she crying" steve asked worried "sam what did you do!!" buck scowled "I didn't do anything she just started crying out of nowhere" he said "she's probably hungry" I said "but what do we feed her" Pietro asked.

"milk but shit we don't have any" Wanda said "brother ill send you the stuff and you go but them," Wanda said and Pietro nodded before he ran out and came back in five minutes with baby milk formals, diapers, and bottles.

I took iris from sam and went to the kitchen where Wanda was making her milk, "oh come on stop crying" I said but she kept crying "come on wands hurry up".

"can't you see I'm trying" she huffed and poured the milk on her hands to check the tempter "it's good," she said giving me the bottle.

iris stopped crying as soon as she started drinking her milk "she stopped crying!!" we heard sam shout from behind the door and all the boys whistled and clapped making both me and Wanda laugh.

we went outside and everyone went silent "can I hold her," steve asked and I nodded.

not minutes later iris fell asleep in his and so we took her to her room but then remembered that she can't sleep in a normal bed as she can roll and fall, so we decided to make a small bed in the living room with pillows surrounding her. 

"where is she" tony used entering the room, we showed him the girl, and even he smiled "we need to buy baby stuff and I don't know what does a baby needs so take this," he said giving us his credit card which we happily took "come on wands lets go shopping," I said.

-bucky's pov-

as we were watching tv Pietro came with iris in his arms "look who woke up" he said and she let out a soft giggle "come here" I said and she came "you are the cuties thing I have ever seen" I cooed and she giggled holding my noise with her tiny fingers.

after a while nat and Wanda came back with all the things, steve and vision helped put everything together as she stayed in my arms playing with my metal arm.

as we were all eating dinner bruce was trying to feed iris mashed potatoes, which after a couple of spoons she started playing with "no no no iris" bruce whined as now the potato was everywhere "look at you all dirty" clint said and she giggled.

"you'll need a bath now" Wanda chuckled.

after the warm bubbly bath iris was changed into a stitch onesie "hey guys" pepper said entering the living room "how're things going" she asked sitting next to tony "oh my god whose baby is that" she said point at the sleeping iris "oh my god can I hold her" she asked taking her into her arms.

"oh, my cutieee" she squealed making iris laugh "what's her name," she asked "pep that's iris," Tony said, "wait what?!".

WC: 918

please vote 🌺

{ vote, comment, follow }