Part 41

-tony's pov-

As the team entered the castle they could stop admiring its beauty, we finally reach a big room I guessed the throne room due to all the goldin chairs that were in front of us "iris !!!" 2 big men came and hugged iris one with brown hair and one with black iris hugged them back.

"so are these the people you live with down on earth," an old man who looked in he's 50 or 60 said "yes grandpa, they're the ones I talk to you about" "it's a pleasure to meet you avengers is it," he asked iris and she nodded. 

after talking to them for a while I found out that I and bodvar had a lot in common, while steve, nat, bruce, and koliben were together and eric, clint wanda talking and laughing with each other. Bucky and Leo found out that they both have strong mean personalities and both have a soft spot for iris, as for petro sam they liked the kids more as they kept inventing cool pranks with all 3 kids.

Bodvor wouldn't let us go not until we ate dinner with them, after that we said our goodbyes e "if you need anything just call or text" I reminded her "tony don't worry its just 2 days" she smiled "ill miss you kid "me too" she said hugging me one last time before we left.

-leo's pov-

As iris's friend's left she came back "so what do you guys do here for fun" she asked and I smirked "we fight for fun" I said and her smile grew bigger "yup your my family for sure" she chuckled,

I was surprised "wait, you like fighting" "duh" she giggled. "with or without powers" blake asked her "well I'm good at both so I don't care," she said making me smile "yup your definitely my niece" I smiled "come we'll show you the fighting room," vandard said dragging her there.

We all walked to the room and the servants opened the room "whoa this place is amazing" she squealed "wanna fight" blake asked, "you know it" we both smiled and entered the ring "wait powers or weapons" I asked "powers" he said.

-iris's pov-

As we got into the ring I looked around to see if I can control anything and thank god there was water fire and plants everywhere "blake don't hurt her" "yes father" he shot back and looked at me "ill go easy on you" I said and he chuckled "okay 1...2..3" vandard yelled.

Suddenly blake disappeared and I looked around and saw him standing behind me, I kick his legs twist his arms, and used my powers to quickly grow plants from the ground that made their way around his body capturing him "I guess I win, who's next" I say looking back to them. They were all surprised that they couldn't talk anymore "um..iris" "yea?" I turn to blake "oh shit right" I snapped my fingers and the plants slowly ungrew themselves, he got up and we both walked to the rest.

-Bodvar's pov-

As I saw my grandaughter defeating blake in a few seconds I couldn't be more proud, they both walked us and smiled "who's next" she had the same smirk as iduan "me" eric my son said getting back into the ring with her.

As soon as vandard yelled go eric used force to put her in a bubble which she surprisingly burned using her hands, she got outran to him, and before he could do anything she slid under his feet and before we knew it eric was swooped away but the water iris controlled. 

She moved her fingers clockwise and in seconds of time eric was now in a big ice cube, "I win again" iris said jogging to us "that was amazing" Leo said raffling her hair "really you think that's impressing, wait till you see my other powers".

"you have more ?" vandard asked "yup much more than 3" "how but everyone is supposed to have 2 or 3 powers if your special," he said confused "we-" iris was cut off by eric's yelling "hey you know I'm still stuck in this big ice cube right, I'm freezing get me out!!!" "oh right". 

iris snapped her fingers as the ice cube turned back into the water she moves her hands and little causing the water to come toward us, slowly and gently it placed eric on the ground "thank you" iris said to the water who just splashed her a little making her giggle.

She moves her hands again and now the water got back to the fountain "I'm wet and I'm freezing" eric mumbled, "I'm so sorry eric wait let me help, you guys should move back a little" she moved her fingers to circle motions causing the wind to form around eric drying his clothes.

"much better" Eric laughed, "come now let's show you our rooms" "oo yea let's go" iris spoke excitedly.

Vandard and blake took iris to show her the rooms and other places in the castle while I and all my 3 sons walked back to the throne room "father I can't be the only one surprised that she has more than 1 power let alone the control of 4 elements" Leo sad breaking the silence. 

"you right son, but I feel like my granddaughter's powers are still growing," I told them "but how," eric asked "I don't know but what we need to do now is just cherish the moments we have with our niece, so come on let's go" kolbein marched to his boy's room.

We heard laughter and giggles escaping the room so we slowly opened the door and what we saw next was heartwarming, all 3 of them played pillow fight around the room iris running from vandard, blake teleporting behind vandard slamming him with a pillow causing him to fall making the 2 laugh.

"my grandchildren remind me of how iduna and you would play around the castle," I told my son who smiled in response, "she does remind me a lot of her" eric says "yea," Leo said, "okay boys I'll head to my room now".

WC:1K

don't forget to vote, thank you

{ vote, comment, follow }