Part 96

"Okay, yea it's recording" I could hear ned's voice behind the camera, peter then appeared and sat on the chair "hey baby" he waved at the camera "if you're seeing this video it means that you have finally given birth to our children".

"so you might be wondering why are you seeing this and the answer to it is to show you how you'll be a great and wonderful mother," he said and I looked at my husband who had a silly grin on his face.

may and happy suddenly were on the chair and had smiles on "hey iris" they both waved to the camera "iris honey remember those nights where you would stay up late waiting for Pete to come home from his night patrol so you would take care of him and clean his cuts and bruises if he got any" she started, "yea knew about these nights and seeing you taking care of my niece since then I  knew that you were going to be a great mother to your children" she smiled.

"Hey, kid it's happy-oh wait you already know that" he chuckled "the day I know you were going to make a great mom was the days after the snap here you were a 16-year-old who lost most of her family made sure everyone and everything was safe and alright even if you didn't have too".

the bartons were next and they had really sweet things to say "remember the days that you would babysit our kids so we can have 'alone time'" clint started "god I remember the days after it the kids would tell us how much fun they had and that we should leave more often which we didn't know to either feel happy or sad that our kids don't want us around" lura laughed.

"Izzy remember the days you would stay up all night helping us with the last minute projects" copper said "ohh or the nights you would sneak in the house helping us to study for the test which had plenty of time to study for but didn't" Lilla added chuckling "wait when did that happen," both parents asked their kids "a lot but you guys would never catch them" Nate smiled and both parents gasped "anyway I think your kids are lucky to have a cool mom like you" the three kids smiled "oh and you could read and sing the song you sang to me as a child" Nate smiled before everyone laughed and the camera cut to the boy's bucky, sam, and Pietro.

"so parker over here says the-" "wait she's a parker to you idiot," bucky told sam "ohh right so spider boy over here say you scared of not being a good mom" sam said "you are going to be a wonderful mother" Pietro smiled "remember when we would fight each other and you would come in the room spread us and fix the problem" Pietro added "you made us all say sorry even bucky and he never says sorry to anyone" sam spoke, "he's right I never say sorry".

-nat, bruce, and wanda-

"Hello, pretty lady" wanda spoke "first let me tell you, you iris hope stark will be one of the best mom's out there," nat told, "nat's right you'll make a wonderful mom and you proved that the day I had a panic attack and was going to turn to the green guy" he air quoted hulk and said, "but you helped me calm down and even stayed up all night helping me clean up and re-do my formulas" Bruce smiled.

"oh, mine is when I accidentally burned my hands and you took care of me while also cooking the team breakfast lunch, and dinner," wanda said "btw your cooking skills are amazing" she winked.

"for me, it's when I would lose my stuff and you would always find them for me," nat told the camera "how do you do that".

-dad and pepper and Noah-

"hey honey!!" pepper smiled "hey sissy" Noah waved to the camera "iris is it true that you think you're not going to be a good mom," my dad asked "because if it's true then your crazy" he added. "honey you kinda proved yourself to being a good future mom when you helped us with your baby brother" "and we all know that he is a handful" my dad pointed out.

-ned and MJ-

"iris your kids are so lucky to have a cool mom like you" ned to be started "you're a freaking queen of a whole ass kingdom who has many cool powers and very unique pets like dusk" "oh and you like star wars" ned spoke and MJ looked at him in disbelief "what," he asked "Star wars really from all things you chose to say that," MJ said and he shrugged "StarWars is cool" he mumbled.

after seeing everyone and I mean everyone from my family to friends and even the rulers from other realms talking about how great of a mother I would be it made me go through many emotions, I laughed cried but mostly gained confidence in myself. 

"Okay everyone out please visiting hours is over," the nurse said, "but were the avengers" sam spoke "and im toney stark," my dad told but the nurses just shook their heads "everyone except the baby's parents has to leave, you can come back tomorrow morning" they informed.

Then boys growled and huffed but in the end, the girls took them out, everyone promised the babies to come tomorrow and said goodbye to us.

"thank you," I said pulling peter for a kiss "am I or am I not a good husband" he grinned "you're the best husband I could wish for" I giggled.

we were about to cuddle but nick started crying making peter take him into his arms before he wakes up the other two, "hey Nicky don't cry bud" Peter tried to calm him only to wake Natasha up.

I got up taken nat into my arms "hey princess don't cry" I said rocking her slowly "I don't think he's a daddy's boy" peter nervously smiled so we exchanged babies and surprisingly they quieted down "I guess she's a daddy's girl" I giggled "and he's a mommy's boy".

After singing them a lullaby they went back to sleep and so did we.

WC: 1.K

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂