Part 18

tony shared the news that one of his friends just came back from a business trip and that he's planning a welcome back party for him and it's going to be in 3 days and we're all invited. Of course, all of us girls went shopping and brought everything we needed.

Going to school these past 3 days was kinda hard cause every time I would see Asher, I would get a weird feeling in my stomach and when we had a class together, I would always catch him staring at me. 

The party started and most of the guests had arrived I was sitting with the guys in the corner of the room "come on let's go dance" "no" "nope" "not a chance" was their response, "you guys are boring I'm going to nat". 

I left them and went to nat who was in the bar for some reason "hey nat" "you look like you need a drink" she said giving me a non-alcoholic drink.

I took the drink then I heard I familiar voice "didn't expect to see you here" I turn around and to my surprise, it was Asher "Asher what are you doing here" I asked "I don't know why I'm at my uncle's welcome back party" "oh robart William is your uncle." 

"yes, he is and now why are you here" "tony invited me" "tony stark?" "yea I'm part of the stark internship." He came Infront of me and asked "may I have this dance" "yes" nat said I looked at her and back at him "sure why not" I took his hands walked to the dance floor.

As soon as we finished the dance everyone clapped and cheered and at that moment, we realized that we were the only ones on the dance floor and all eyes were on us. I giggled "okay let's go somewhere better than this boring party" he took me out to the garden.

"Wow okay," I said "what" "didn't expect a guy like you know how to dance" "a guy like me?" he asked, "you know your popular good-looking guy" "so you think I'm good looking" at this moment I wished I haven't talked at all. 

"what no n-" he crashed his lips into mine I then pulled away "wait you like me?" I was surprised "yea I mean your beautiful, and a hell of a good soccer player and captain." 

I couldn't help but blush a little, I kissed his lips softly and said "I like you too" he smiled "can I take you out on a date tomorrow since we don't have school anyways".

"I'd loves to go on a date with you" "okay then its settled ill pick you up at 4," he said "can't wait, now let's go in before they think we ran away," I said pulling him back in, We got back to the party and we couldn't keep our eyes off each other, the night went by fast and now everyone had left and we all went back to our rooms.

-time skip-

As I finished breakfast and was now sitting on the couch playing with my powers, I looked at the time it was 3:00 so I decided to go change and get ready for my date with Asher. I showered changed did my hair and applied a little makeup and got downstairs. "um Jarvis cancel all my plans today" I said, "on it miss".

"where are you going looking all nice," wanda asked with a smile "well wanda Asher asked me on a date and I said yes

"where are you going looking all nice," wanda asked with a smile "well wanda Asher asked me on a date and I said yes."

"WHAT!!!..nat, pepper get your asses here" she shouted "what Wanda," nat said rolling her eyes, "pretty girl here has a date with that Asher guy and didn't tell us," she said and their eyes went wide open "bitch why didn't you tell us," nat said punching my arms.

"Tell us what?" all the boys came in "iris has a date with that Asher kid" "WHAT you said your friends," Steve said resing a brow "we were but then he kissed me an-" "he KISSED YOU" bucky partially shouted "oh he's dead" petro clenched he hands "oh shut up both of you". 

I looked at the time it was 2 minutes to 4 "where are you going" the asked "first of all it's none of your business and 2nd I don't know myself, now please he's waiting outside" I said walking away.

I walked outside and saw him waiting for me, his back was leaning on a black motorcycle "hello beautiful" "hey is that yours" "yea you like it" "I love it it's so cool" "okay now hope on and wear this." As soon as I wore the halmet we drove away.

"were going to follow here right," clint said

"DUH" Tony replied

"avengers suit up," Steve told.

Asher took me out to a nice restaurant then we went shopping to find him new shoes and now were walking in the park. "I can't believe you did that" "oh stop your overreacting" "it's our first date and you paid for MY shoes" "shut up you paid for dinner after a specifically told you we will split the check." 

"Sorry but if you had been on a date before you'd know that the man always pays" I put my hand on my heart "ouch I'm offended that you think this is my first date."

he rolled his eyes and chuckled "ill forgave you on one condition" "mhm what's your condition" "be my girlfriend" I wasn't sure what should I say I felt a weird feeling I mean I like him but isn't it going all too fast.

"so..." he asked "alright ill be your girlfriend" "Yesss thank you thank you thank you" he swung me around and kissed me. "okay tiger slow down, it's getting late and I think I should get home before my family worries about me" "okay come on."

He took me back to the tower and kissed me good night, I got in saw nat Wanda and pepper waiting for me "soooo" "how was it" I sat next to pepper and said "it was good" I told them everything "oh yea and he asked me to be his girlfriend which I answered with a yes." All 3 girls squealed which surprised me. we decided that tomorrow we should have a girl's day out and of course, I said yes. 

WC: 1.1K

vote or ill steal your ariana concert ticket 🎟

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂