Part 88

My mother, my fucking biological mother just appeared in front of me, I ran as quick as I could and hugged her "oh iris" she said her voice so sweet and loving and that was it tears were everywhere.

I pulled away and she smiled at me "god you've gotten soo big and beautifull" she hugged me again "your a queen" she squealed wiping her tears away "I am" I chuckled, "Duna" eric said and she looked behind me "brother" she whispered taken my hands and running to them.

"DUNA!!!" Leo ran picking her up swinging her around "Leo put me down you idiot" she giggled "we missed you sister so much," Kol said hugging her, "believe me, brother, it was never my intention," she said wiping her tears away.

"father" she spoke looking at my grandpa who instantly took her into a bone-crushing hug  "welcome back," he said and everyone clapped and cheered.

After a while my mother came to me "im so sorry that I left you at a very young age baby" she said holding my face "don't worry I know it wasn't your choice" I smiled "you have the same smile as your father" she smiled "what can I say we stark's have amazing gens".

As soon as I said stark her smile fell "you know who your father is?" she said and I nodded "I found him six years ago" I said she started to tear up "is he here" she asked and I nodded. "

"But mom he's married and has a son, Noah stark my little brother," I said and she nodded, I took her to meet the avengers and they were surprised to see her especially my father, I could see the anger in his eyes.

"iduna you look gorgeous," bucky said kissing her hand "back off James, she's my mother," I said and he smirked putting his hand up.

"oh mum this is peter parker my fiance," I said holding peters hand "you're engaged," said and I nodded "when-how wait when is the big day," she asked "next week and your coming," I said and she smiled "he's cute" she whispered "I know" I whispered back and we both giggled.

"where is dad," I asked wanda and she pointed at the other hallway so I took my mom and went to find him "he's mad," I spoke "I know, I mean I don't blame him," she said, we found my dad in the guardian.

"dad," I said and he turned around "iris honey I don't want to talk right now," he said "tony please," my mom said "iris honey please take your mother inside," he said "come on stark" and he flipped "no Lilly or should I said iduna" "tony I can explain" she tried to speak "talk about what iduan about how you kept my daughter a secret for years.... I missed mostly ALL OF HER CHILDHOOD!!" he shouted.

"you don't understand" my mother shouted "NO IDUNA you don't understand, do you know how it felt knowing suddenly knowing at I had a daughter for the last sixteen years, SIXTEEN YEARS" he yelled in frustration.

"I HAD NO CHOICE STARK" she screamed back "when I found out I was pregnant with Iris, the universe gave me a choice to kill her and never see you again or to raise her and lose everyone even my daughter," she said surprising him.

"yea you heard right, it was forbidden for us to love mortal let alone get pregnant by one," she said, "I never wanted to keep iris a secret from you but I yet again i also didn't want you to have this big of responsibility at a very young age. we were still teenagers and the universe said that no shall know about iris that's why I ran away years ago and when she started developing her powers at the age of seven I was forced to leave her all alone in this brutal world, I thought id never see her again that was until a few seconds ago the universe made a change and now im here".

"okay but im still mad maybe not at you but the universe," my dad said and my mom smiled "wait where is iris," Tony said looking around.

-peter's pov-

as I was talking to the guys I saw a shadow walking by, I walked to see who it was and it was the love of my life face hidden behind her legs. "hey hey what's wrong" I asked worried "oh hey Pete didn't see you there" she said wiping her tears.

"what's wrong," I ask again "don't worry Pete it's nothing important," she said getting up about to leave when I grab her wrists pulling her in for a quick kiss "I know when the love of my life is upset so please tell me," I said and she sighed looking at the floor.

"it's my mom and dad" she started "they're fighting and I tried to stop them but they started yelling and shouting at each other and I just feel like it's my fault cuz the fight is kinda about me," she said tears forming in her eyes again.

"Hey hey hey look at me," i said holding her chin up but she just looked away "look at me sweetheart" I spoke and she finally did.

"it's not your fault" "bu-" "no buts it. not. your. fault." I said sternly "babe you did nothing wrong, you didn't ask or make these problems so stop thinking that it is...okay," I said and she looked at me a nodded.

"I love you," I said hugging her "I love you more" she replied hugging me back "impossible" I mumbled kissing her head "nothings'a impossible parker" she smiled looking at me.

"come on let's go" I whispered taking her to our room starting the bath "what about the rest," she asked "I sent a text to the group chat telling them were heading to sleep," I said and she kissed my cheeks "thank you".

after the warm relaxing bath, we changed and headed to bed.

WC: 1.0k

{ vote, comment, follow }