Part 86

Part 86

-time skip-
Me and MJ started to pitch ideas on how we should tell our close friends and family about my pregnancy and We found great ways to share them "so because I have a huge family well just pair some people together and every group has a different way to finding out" I said and she nodded "oh yea and we should record their reaction and play it after you surprise peter that your pregnant" she added.

"Okay, this is going to be fun,"

-wanda and vision-

Wanda was cooking while vision was reading some book when iris came and asked wanda what was she cooking "my famous chicken soup" she replied making iris happy, she loved her chicken soup and now she was craving it.

"hey wanda I left something in the oven can you get it for me please," iris asked taking a seat giving the hidden camera a quick smile.

"Why did you leave a bun in the oven," she asked confused "because there is a bun cooking in my oven" iris answered making Wanda's eyes widen and vision closing his book, "your pregnant no wait no your not are you joking," wanda said walking to iris.

"no wands im not" she shook her head "awww come here," she said hugging her tightly, "congratulation, im so happy for you" vision said joining the hug "dose peter know," she asked and iris shook her head once again walking to the camera and pulling it out.

"when he sees this video hell now," iris said showing all three of them "peter you're going to be a dad," wanda said before we all laughed and stopped recording.

-nat and bruce-

Nat and Bruce were at the lab when I ordered the delivery man to place a box there and when they saw it they both called me and asked what it was, "I don't know, open it" iris said looking at the hidden camera.

"so a mysterious package came with YOUR name on it and you want me to open it," nat asked crossing her arms "I mean I can open it I just thought you'd like to open it," iris said and bruce handed nat the knife to open the box.

They opened the box and both looked at iris confused "baby clothes" nat said showing her a onesie "oh right I forgot I ordered those" iris said making both of them look at each other

"Why did you order baby clothes," bruce asked confused "because she's pregnant" nat smiled grew large and she came to hug me "you having a baby" bruce asked enacted "yes sir...would you like to say anything t peter?" I said.

"good luck" nat said "cant wait to see baby parker" bruce added before I stopped recording.

"don't tell anyone okay, only you guys, wanda and vison know," I said and they promised to not say a word.

-may and happy-

May and happy got married 3 years after they got together, surprisingly it was not Awkward at all both me and peter were happy that happy and may found each other and were finally happy again.

After they let me in the apartment I placed the camera on the table and gave them a white box, "what's this?" may be asked surprised to see the box "something just open it" I said trying to hide my excitement.

As soon as many open the box she screamed and hugged me "y-your pregnant" she said pulling away, holding my stomach "yea may you going to be a grama" Iris said and she pugged her again.

"Okay so do you have anything to say," I said taking the camera "finally a mini parker" may squeal while happy still stood there in shock "happy your good," I asked.

"yea still processing that im going to have a star slash parker grandchild," he said making me laugh "if he or she has stark blood good luck" happy chuckled "hey what does that mean," I said acting offended before laughing stop recording.