Part 7

I woke up to see myself lying on a bed I sat up then a sharp pain hit me "oww" Bruce walked in and looked at me surprised then yelled "guys she's awake" as soon as he said those words loud footsteps were heard. 

They all came rushing into the room and made their way toward me, I was curious about what happened so I asked them. 

"you inhaled a lot of smoke up there, so when you jumped, the body suddenly shut down," Bruce said "thankfully Sam was there to catch you when you fell" I looked at Sam who was already looking at me "thanks for saving me birdy" He chuckled and said "your welcome tiny one".

I tried to move but pain shot through my body "hey kid take it easy" clint said "why does my body hurt" "maybe it's because you lifted half the ocean" Steve said then tony spoke again "hey kid where did you get your suit from". "I made it myself, I know it's not much but I didn't exactly have the best high-quality materials," I said a bit embarrassed.

"Are you kidding that might be one of the coolest suits I had ever seen," Peter said making me lightly blush "yea that is pretty impressive, especially that a 15-year-old made it," nat added.

"well thank you... oh yea I was wondering one of the kids I saved had asthma" "he's fine thanks to your mask" steve said "okay people out, IRIS needs rest," Bruce told pushing them all out. I was still tired so I took a nap.

I woke up to the sound of something shattering so I open my eyes to see bruce accidentally broke one of his test tubes, and thank god nothing was in it.

I got off the bed and slowly walked to the living room "you're not supposed to get out of bed" Wanda said walking toward me. "Wanda it's okay I'm fine," I said "are you sure," she asked "positive".

everyone went to bed, I kept rolling and changing my position but I yet couldn't sleep, I got out of the bed and took the black box from under my bed and opened it. The box had some DVDs tapes USB and small chips, I reached for one of the USBs and played it on my laptop. The first picture popped out, it was 12-year-old me surrounded by kids I looked so happy with them, tears ran down my face as I went through the pictures and then I came upon a video pressed play.

"Harry, Liam get down from there" 12-year-old me said, 2 boys were floating then a girl with 2 pigtails came crying "hey baby what's wrong" "mia won't give me back my bunny," the little girl said. I walked toward a girl with pale skin and red hair that was held in a ponytail, I talked to her then she gave her back the bunny. Soon after all 9 kids were in one room on beds and mattresses I played the guitar and sang a little lullaby then I noticed the camera and walked toward it "Tommy why do you have my camera, didn't I say it was off-limits and no one touches it except for me" "I'm sorry I just want-" "it's alright just don't touch it without my permission" I said and took the camera from him. I said good night and all 7 of them said it back I then looked at the camera and said "good night".

The video stopped and tears were running down my face at this point, I went downstairs to get some water from the kitchen that's when I heard a loud thud coming from below, I walked toward where the sound was coming from. 

Now I was standing in front of a door that was half open I looked in to see what's inside and saw tony, he was surprised to see me and told me to come in, "what are you doing still up" he asked curiously "I couldn't sleep that's all, what about you" I asked "same so I came here" he said.

"what are you doing?" I asked "I was bored so I decided to fix some things in my suit" "oh okay, can I help," I asked and he smiled "sure why not".

Me and tony stayed all night fixing his suit and upgrading some parts of It, after what seemed like hours we were done "finally done, say hi to your new suit, I fixed the glitch problem and added a few things to it so now you can blast fire from your hands I also installed night vision in it too".

"wow kid I'm really impressed, thank you" he chuckled "no worries tony, I'll go now and you can test your suit if you want to" just before I could walk out the door tony called me "yea?" "next time we should do your suit," he said and I smiled "sure," I said good night and went straight to bed.

I woke up and went downstairs to the living room "morning doll" buck greeted "morning buck" we sat down and ate breakfast with the others as soon as we finished, we all sat in the meeting room discussing our next mission.

"about that our next mission is going to be more dangerous" steve informed and I felt excited "I like a challenge what is it about,". 

WC:926

vote or ill take your dog away  🐶

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂