Part 30

I woke up with the sound of people running downstairs, so I open the room's door to see peter standing there in his 'I survived my trip to NYC' t-shirt and messy hair, god he looks so cute.

wait what!?, no, no, no peter is just a friend iris nothing more.

"morning Spidey" "morning Izzy, it's charismas eve" he practically squealed and I giggled "okay" "umm breakfast is ready" he smiled "thanks Pete now let's go cause I'm starving," I said grabbing his hand and making our way to the rest.

"GOOD MORNING PEOPLE" I shouted so everyone hears me and they said morning back I sat next to peter and started eating breakfast.

We finish breakfast and all 3 kids run to the charismas tree which we all decorated a few days ago. "can we open the presents NOW PLEASEEEE" "alright, alright you can open them now" tony said "NO WAIT" I said running upstairs and coming back with my camera. "okay now you can open them" I said pressing play.

After everyone opened their present's all 3 kids went playing went outside, "come on clint she's 13" I chuckled "I know but makeup" I laughed "ooo wait here you present's" I ran upstairs and came back with a big bag full of presents. I open the bag and give everyone their presents, they looked at me surprised and said "you didn't have to" "oh shut up and open them" I said holding the camera.

I got.....

Tony - stylish sunglasses I made that are connected with Jarvis and his suite

Pepper – an intelligent calendar that would help her with work

Steve – shoes I made that are going to give him speed

Clint – an arm arrow shooter

Nat – a rare gun that she always wanted

Bruce – an arm watch I created so he can monitor the guy inside him 'hulk'

T'challa – black panther sneakers

Bucky – a chip to put in his arm that would give him more strength

Wanda – rare spices from all over the world that she wanted