Part 58

At the end of the day, I swung iris back to the compound where she asked Mr.stark and the rest of it was okay if she spent the night here. It took them a lot of time to say okay but on one condition that her cousin will come with us which we said yes immediately.

This time we portaled to my apartment and into my room straight away. Ned was already there and shocked that we had just come out of a freaking portal.

After putting blankets and pillows and air mattress in the room iris started explaining everything that happened and why it happened. When she was done explaining we order pizza and Chinese to eat while we watched a movie.

the next morning, we quickly changed and got ready while van and blake just went back to sleep.

We got Starbucks then headed to school.

-time skip-

I dropped iris back at the tower and headed back home.

Iris got back in the tower and continued doing the test, thank god all of them said I was good to go so I started helping the others with peters party decoration.

We were about nearly finished when Jarvis informed us that peter is on the rooftop so we quickly sent Pietro and sam to take care of him.

We moved quickly and mostly everyone used their powers to help quicken the process.

In 5 minutes we were done so we told both boys to come back and when they did peter was blindfolded.

"what's going on, am I in trouble," peter sounded worried tony was about to say something but iris interrupted him.

"Yes parker you are," she said in a serious voice "w-what!!" Peter replied "I can't believe you, how could you," iris said once again and this time we were all trying to hold our laughter.

"W-What did i-i do" he statured "how could you turn 16 before me," she said taking the blindfold off of him laughing as we all were.

"So I'm not in trouble," peter asked and we assured him he wasn't "happy birthday parker," iris said hugging him.

The party started and it was so fun, they all did crazy dares and sang along to the music even tony and bruce.

After everyone presented their gifts it was me and tony's turn so we blindfolded him again and brought him outside.

"On the count of three you can remove the blindfold parker," bucky told him.

As Peter was counting down iris brought the car in. "1..0.. I'm going to take it off now okay," he said before taking the blindfold.

"OH..MY...GOD!!!!" Peter ran and examined the car quickly "this is my dream car, I can't believe Mr.stark has one of these baby's". Peter chuckled coming back to us.

"Pete that's your car" iris chuckled, "w-what no no your lying," peter said but tony confirmed it "oh my god Mr.stark I can't take this, it's just too much," Peter said giving back the keys to the car.

"Come on Pete it's from us starks," iris said handing him back the keys. "Starks ?"  "I thought you told him already," Tony said, "wait tell me what ?".

"Peter tony is my biological father so that makes me a stark too, now please just ride your freaken car".

Peter stood there for a minute then took the keys and drove his new car around before running back saying how cool the car is.

The night ended peacefully peter said thank you for the millionth time before he drove his new car back to his place, While everyone said good night and headed to their beds.

As my eyes felt heavy on my bed I slowly closed and a blue figure appeared in front of me, it slowly moved towards me I tried to move but my body just stiffened.

It slowly moved and examined my body before slowly and hurtfully entering me.

I tried to scream but couldn't so I slowly moved my hands and the next thing a knew I woke up gasping out of breath.

I slowly looked around my room brushing my sweat away then got off and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when Saw tony already there.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep" tony chuckled handing me water which I took straight away.

"I could ask you the same thing stark" I chuckled jumping on the table, "you know you're a stark too right" he laughed jumping next to me.

"that whats the tests say," I said taking another sip, "so...peter mentioned how excited he was about the trip to Europe the school is taking you guys".

"Yeaaa... what about it," I said feeling my glass again "so it's true why didn't you tell us or more importantly why didn't you tell me. Don't you wanna go," tony asked confused "no it's not just I don't want to go I actually do but I can't afford it and I know if I told you guys I know would offer to pay for it," I said but he just looked at me.

"What" I shrugged "of course we would pay for you and I'm first now that I know I'm your dad," he said, "don't worry about it because I already signed you up and paid for the whole trip".

"What!!" I was surprised "but how-when?" I asked confused "honey im a stark too" he smiled before saying good night and leaving.

WC: 900

vote or ill burn your tree🎄

{ vote, comment, follow }