Part 47

-iris pov-

I went to my room washed my face and changed into fresh new clothes, I told Jarvis to tell the team that ill e out for a couple of hours and ill be back "crystal lodas mara" I said causing a portal to epehdia, I got in and closed it.

"did you miss me," I said walking to the throne room making all 6 heads turn to me "iris!!!" my cousins screamed as they ran and hugged me "whoa you just saw me yesterday," I said hugging them back "hey little monkey," Leo said ruffling my hair "hey le" I chuckled.

-time skip ill after class-

"finally done" I sighed as I just finished doing the assay my teacher gave us on my FIRST day, I walked to the nearest room I could find which was erics, and flopped on his bed slept.

I was of course awoken by my cousins who dragged me to the rest "look who finally decided to wake up, how was the nap on MY bed" eric teased and I just rolled my eyes "how could you still be tired you slept for a whole 2 hours" Kol laughed. "oh shut up, I had school that starts at 7 in the fucking Moring and finishes at 2 pm then I have royal class here so sorry if I two hours of sleep doesn't fill me up" I said making them chuckle.

"well sorry, little princess but don't worry you don't have class every day just on Monday and Wednesday," grandpa said making me smile "you know you remind me a lot of your mother and grandma" he added making my smile widen.

"Really how so?" I asked "well you have your mother's beautiful eyes and nose and your grandma loved reading books and dancing just like you," grandpa said making my smile grow bigger, I suddenly heard the phone ring I look at the caller and its nat.

"wat up," I said answering the call "was are you," she asked "somewhere why" I teased "is it safe there are YOU safe," she said "yea I'm in a safe place and safe MOM," I said making her laugh "okay you coming for dinner," she asked and I looked at the boys.

"yea no ill eat at a friends house," I said "okay down be late or else your father will unleash hell on us" "yea sure, ill text tony" I chuckled "love you" "love you too," I said before hanging up. "is it okay if I have diner with you guys," I asked "of course," Leo said, "next time you don't have to ask" "okay thanks".

I ate dinner with the guys played with van and blake, read a few pages with eric practiced a few spells with Leo and Kol then headed back to the tower and into my room I slept

-time skip tell after school-

I came back home and into the lab "hey kid how was school" tony asked, I placed my backpack on the ground and walked to him "it was okay.... so what are you doing" I asked "will last time I fried up the fire canon so I'm trying to fix it" he said showing me the burned part. "Jesus I guess we better start working" I chuckled getting my gloves "alright hand me the....".

-Tonys pov-

After an hour in the lab we finally fixed the fire shooter and upgraded it "finally" iris squealed making me chuckle, we both took our gloves and goggled off and headed to the kitchen, iris sat on the table while I opened the fridge getting water. "so how is life going by far" I asked opening the coke "life had never been better" she chuckled "how is school" "exams are coming up but I got nothing to worry about" she laughed.

Some minutes later pepper walked in the room she was about to say something but when saw us she stopped, me and iris looked at her confused "pep you okay" iris asked but she just staired "read her mind" I whispered to iris but pepper heard it and shook her head.

"The team doesn't feel like a home-cooked meal so come to the living room so we can vote on what restaurant we'd order from," she said walking away making both me and iris look at each other.

-pepper pov-

I was sitting in the living room with the team who are now fighting on which place to eat from "okay shut up everyone" nat shouted muting the guys "okay so we got 7 votes for pizza and 6 votes for Chinese" she said. "we're still missing two" wanda pointed out "where is stark and mini stark" sam asked "I honestly don't see the resemblance with tony and iris" I said getting up "were you going" nat asked "heard them in the kitchen I'm going to go get them" I shouted back.

I walked to the kitchen "hey gu-" my words suddenly vanished when I looked at iris and tony, they were both laughing and drinking coke but stopped when they saw me, I couldn't help but see the resembles between the two and how they look so alike.

I mean both had the same brown hair, same lips and brows and not to mention their intelligence ad love for engineering, "read her mind" tony whispered to iris hitting me back to reality "the team doesn't feel like a home-cooked meal so come to the living room so we can vote on what restaurant we'd order from" I said walking away.

I quietly entered the living room and sat back in my chair gaining everyone's attention "pep you okay" steve asked and I just looked at him "hello earth to pepper" nat snapped me out of my thoughts "I just saw tony and iris together in the kitchen" I said confusing everyone "okay so" sam said.

"fuck iris does look like a mini tony," I said making everyone chuckle "you scared us we thought something bad happened" peter chuckled "were here," iris said making all heads turn but before they could say anything Iris spoke again "if anyone says anything about how I look like stark I won't hastate to burn you," she said sitting down next to bucky.

"Okay so what do you want to eat," nat said "cheeseburger" together iris and tony said king them look at each other "you like cheeseburgers," tony asked "umm yea who doesn't, I mean it's the best thing ever created" iris replied making tony chuckled, "finally someone gets me" he chuckles.

-iris pov-

after saying night to everyone I went back to my room where I saw the window open, I never open the window when I'm out plus no one can enter my room as Jarvis won't allow anyone in without asking me, so I was surprised.

as I was about to close it I notice something on my desk, its an envelope, I turn it around and my heart drops the hydra logo was on it.

WC:1.1K 

vote if you like the story

{ vote, comment, follow }