Part 29

As we headed for breakfast Lila and Nathaniel both jumped on me hugging me so suddenly that I lost my balance and fell back, "tomorrow is charismas!!!" they said "OMG are you okay, kids get off of her" Lura said I laughed "y-yeah." Clint helped me get up "I'm so sorry" "don't be I'm fine." I walked into the kitchen and that's when nat and Wanda practically ran to hug me.

"CANT...BREATH...HELP" I struggled "thank god your alright" wand said into my hair "you scared us to death" both said pulling out of the hug. "sorry".

We all sat eating breakfast then talked for a while then Nate came toward us with tears in his eyes and came burying his face in my chest "what's wrong" I said brushing his hair, Nathaniel sniffed "most of the snow is gone" he said. "I know, but why are you sad" "tomorrow is charismas and there won't be snow to play with," he said, "don't cry it's okay, how about we make shredded ice after lunch."

his head shot up "yes please and I want mine red" "okay, okay now go play so I can ask your mommy and daddy" "you're the best thank you." I made my way to the kitchen when I saw Scott I haven't talked to him so I walked to him, "hey Scott right" I said and he looked at me amazed "yes" "I'm Iris." "your black savior right," he said shaking my hand "yes I am".

"oh my god I can't believe I'm talking to THE BLACK SAVIOR I mean it's a pleasure to finally meet you" "the pleasure is all mine" I chuckled, we talked for a while then we were called by Steve to the living room "there she is" Thor shouted as I entered "there I am, missed me," I said sitting next to Shuri.

"truth or dare," Sam asked "dare of course" he smirked "come here" he whispered in my ear "I dare you to sit between Pietro and buck and do the 'I like your cut g thing' and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"What did he say," buck asked "this, I like your cut g" I slapped both heads and ran for dear life, I can hear the rest laughing so loud "go get her Pietro," buck said, and the next thing I know I was back in the living room.

"That was a big mistake doll," he said then started tickling me "s-stop" I giggled "sorry but he's right," Pietro said joining the tickling, "say you're sorry," they said "NE...VE..R" the rest were laughing their asses out. 

I couldn't help it "al..right..t ...im...s-s..orry" I finally said and they stopped ticking me I got up and sat next to Wanda, I was a bit annoyed. They all looked ma and laughed "you look so cute when your grumpy" wands said pinching my cheeks "stoppp" I whined "yea defiantly cute" "shut up Bruce" I huffed crossing my arms.

"anyways Nate was crying because most of the snow melted so I told him if he stopped crying I'm making him shredded ice and he got happy again, so are you okay with it" "yea but only if you'll make me one too" "me too" "don't forget me lady Iris" I laughed "okay I guess ice cone for everyone,".

-after dinner-

After dinner we made ice cones, we were supposed to make them after lunch but we had to drive a long way to get the machine so we made it back on dinner, After giving everyone their ice cone we stayed inside talking about missions and stuff. "alright kids bedtime" clint said and of course, the whined but he reminded them that tomorrow is charismas and that got them running to there bedrooms.

After talking for a while I went outside to get some fresh air, stepping outside feeling the airbrushing through my hair calmed me down. I started thinking about my mother and how I look Kinda like her and how would she react if I found her, will she be happy to see me, or will she get mad or sad I don't know. I looked over to my camera that I brought to take some videos of the trip and I did, as I was about to open it someone called m name I turn around and its strange.

"hey" "what are you doing here" "getting some fresh air, what about you" "just looking for you" "well you found me" he chuckles "strange can I ask you something" "sure" "the day that I met you...when I shook your hand I had a vision."

"What kind of vision," he asked "a flashback I think but was laying on a table, I was full of bruises and blood and you were there helping me, trying to save my life," I said and I could see that he's Kinda getting uncomfortable.

"Did that happen?" I asked him and he gulped and nodded "but how and when" he took a breath and started explaining. "when fury found you he called me and when I saw I had to check on you" "okay" "then I lifted your shirt a bit and I saw bruises all over and then found out a couple of bullets on you."

"oh" "so I helped you but then erased my part in your memories" "oh okay.... can I tell you something," I asked and he nodded. 

I told him about the gradian and the 6 balls and how one of them told me that he had something in helping me get back my memories back. After I was done he smiled and said "I can see how I can help you" he smiled "how" I asked, "when we are done with the trip and back in the tower ill tell you but for now let's enjoy the last days we have of this holiday." I nodded then we both went inside and I headed to bed.  

WC: 1K

vote or ill steal your sunglasses 🕶

{ vote, comment, follow }

AN: 300 reads yall, thank youuuu🎉