Part 63

-nats pov-

After we gave peter and iris their punishments, iris went to her room while Happy took peter home and we all stayed in the living room.

"Am I the only one who thinks there is something way more in the argument" petro asked "of course there was" wanda said, "There teenagers who are in love".

"Wait You too think parker likes iris?" Nat asked and all the men laughed "duhhh don't you see the way he talks about her" bucky chuckled "wait so why is he dating MJ" wanda asked "he thinks iris doesn't like him back so he dates MJ as a distraction" clint answered.

"yous idiots" sam laughed "well we're not the idiots they are" nat chuckled "okay that's enough, Jarvis tells iris dinner is ready," Tony said annoyed "sir or said she's not hungry" tony sighed and got up "you heard her she doesn't want to eat let's go," he said before going to the kitchen

We all ate and tony took iris food to her but found her asleep so he gave it to thor who offered to eat it instead.

-peters pov-

At school iris and I ignored each other the whole day, I sat with MJ and ned, and betty while she sat with the football team with who she was laughing and playing around.

At the end of the day, I waited after school just to check that she was going home safely and when I saw her getting in happy's car I got into my car and drove to the tower.

"So where is iris," I asked bucky and Steve as she's always my training partner "oh she's training with sam and nat," bucky said and I frowned "but we always train together," I said "well kid she's mad at you and doesn't want to train with you so come on let's go," bucky said handling me the gear.

For some reason this training session was my worst one yet, k couldn't pull as many waits and run as fast or even box like I did with resy and both winter soldiers noticed that.

Dinner time was the first time I saw iris the whole day and for some reason, I was glad to finally hear her laughing today but then she saw me and stopped taking her food, and leave.

The next day I tried not to think look or even ask about her, it was all going great when I saw her walking with the football boys and she was up in front with William while the others were checking her out. William Thompson then hugged her before she entered the car.

God was my blood boiling, I mean why would she hug him, are they in a relationship, did she already forget me. A million thoughts ran through my head as I swung to the building before iris got in I caught up to her.

"What were you doing will William after school and why did you hug him before you left," I asked "What?" she asked confused, "what are you doing with William Thompson," I asked her again "None of your business parker why do you care" she pulled her hand out of mine.

During my training session, I couldn't help but recap the moment and it only made me angrier that I took it on the punching bag, the next thing I knew it was at the other side of the room.

Steve and Bucky looked at me worried "okay kid how about we take a break" Steve said handing me a towel before texting the team that well go out for pizza.

20 minutes later everyone is at the restaurant except for iris.

-a week past-

Now both iris and peter were talking to each other but not as friends but as enemy's but thankfully that still didn't miss with their missions.

Now everyone was sitting in the meeting room "okay so for this mission we'll need two people and they'll have to be undercover and since the world knows most of the avengers except for iris and parker".

"What do we have to do," Peter asked annoyed "you'll go undercover as representers of stark industry " "okay.." "there you'll try and find the spy who will try to steal the company's next big thing and sell it for a lot of money".

"Well be with you the whole time but in secret hiding places or looking at you through the cameras," Tony said, "tomorrow at 10:00 pm happy will drive you to the party".

"Party?" Peter asked confused "well you won't be the only ones there, many successful companies will be there " Steve replied.

"Great that means shopping!!" Wanda said excitedly "resy ge-" "got it already" she showed her dad's credit card and winked "We taught you well" both girls laughed.

After finding a nice dress they ate dinner and headed to sleep.

The next day after school and eating lunch iris showered took an energy nap then got ready

The next day after school and eating lunch iris showered took an energy nap then got ready. With the help of the girls, she was done at the perfect time just as Bucky screamed her name.

"Coming, coming," iris said coming down the stairs slipping her heels on "I'm here," she asked looking up at the smiling boys "what?".

"Nothing, you look, beautiful honey," my dad said with a big smile "thanks dad" I kissed his cheek "okay let's go before- wait where's parker," I asked, "he'll meet us there now let's go before we're late". Bucky said handing me his hand which I took and entered the car with sam and petro my 'bodyguards' and drove there.

Before petro helped me out of the car I wore the hidden earpiece, as I got in the building and down the stairs had caught everyone's eye even parker.

WC: 988

vote if you like the dress 

{ vote, comment, follow }