Part 77

"SURPRISE".

"ahhh-shit you scared the crap out of us," I said getting off the floor "Haha you should've seen your faces" Nate laughed "you know I was about to throw a crystal's through you," I said and they got worried "damn mini's that's you," I said rubbing my eyes again.

"you've grown come here" we both hugged the now grown bartons "lilis you've grown and cooper your now taller than me that's not fair!!!" I whined against peters chest but he just chuckled and played with my hair "come on let's go...shortie" he cooed the last part.

"you little-" "no no there are kids here cursing is bad..should I call cap," he said and I just laughed holding his hand and walked searching for the others "so where are the others," I asked "there up having a barbecue" Lila replied.

"and why aren't you with, them," Peter asked "because Jarvis informed us that you guys came and were about to tell the others when we stopped him," copper said "we knew you wanted to surprise us" Lilla added.

As we head upstairs we got off the elevators and the first thing I saw was my baby brother running towered me "hey lovey!!!" I picked him up "i" kiss "freaking" kiss "missed" kiss "you!!!" another kiss.

"noe where are yo-" pepper looked for Noha and when she saw me she ran and hugged me tight "hey mom" I giggled and she pulled away "you're here your actually here" she smiled taking me into a hug "wait why are you here did you get in trouble are you hurt" she looked at both of us.

"don't worry Mrs. Stark we're both fine, we just came here to surprise you guys" peter smiled "okay..." she grabbed my hands and I quickly held onto peters "explain it to everyone," she said walking us to the rest.

"Doll?" Buck said getting everyone's attention "my baby is BACK!!" My dad smiled hugging me "missed you too" I said "why are you kids here" wanda said after hugging us.

"She's going to explain" peter replied "come on babe," he said pushing me front "okay what's going on," nat said crossing her arms.

"Okay, I know that is impossible but we just finished our last exams and if we would graduate this year," I said.

"But how this is your 3red ye-" "I know sam but the uni made a new 'early graduate program' where the high graded students could graduate early but would have to work hard and even miss their holidays to do their exams and you know.

So me, Mj, ned, and peter were asked by the education department themselves to be the first 4 to ever experiment with the new program.

The reason why we didn't come on the holidays was that we were actually studying and now we had finished our last finals" I said take a big breath in.

'Ohhhh's" were heard from everyone we then heard footsteps and small hands came and hugged us from the back "auntie izy we missed you" the giggled.

I turned and hugged the two boys "I missed you too", "did you bring us gifts" they asked "BILLY TOMMY" I heard wanda and vision say in a warning voice.

"It's okay wanda and yes I did," I said getting my bags and giving everyone their gifts "baby I'm tired" peter whined making me chuckle so I excused myself and headed to my room.

After we both took a shower and changed into comfy clothes.

I opened my closest I felt peters arms on my waist "that's where my clothes went" he said referring to my closet who was half-filled with his shirts and joggers.

"Can I have them back?" he asked head buried into the crook of my neck "no" I simply said playing with his soft brown curls and I could feel him smile placing a kiss before drifting off to sleep.

-peters pov-

After an amazing long nap I woke up with the love of my life beside me, I played with her hair as I took in every feature in and god was she beautiful.

I gave her a light kiss on the head before getting up and going to find the rest.

I found everyone sitting in the living room except the starks so I made my way there and sat trying to find the words to speak.

"Parker, you okay?" Sam asked and I looked at him "peter?" Wanda said snapping me out "I need to tell you guys something but you can't tell iris". I said getting everyone's attention.

"If you cheated on her i-" "no bucky I'm not b-" I was cut off by iris calling my name "Pete?" She said rubbing her eyes awake.

"Oh hi everyone" she smiled sitting down next to sam, "sleep well?" Nat asked, "like a baby" she smiled back.

I little while later iris's expressions suddenly changed "sorry guy I have to go do something," she said heading out only to come back running calling for Thor and Loki.

Thor and Loki burst in "lady iris!!" Thor shouted "I heard, I heard," iris said rushing down the stairs.

"What's going on," Wanda asked, "what happened?!" I asked worried "it's not any of your business" Loki spat "Loki" iris warned.

"I'm not lying no am I," she said "come on let's go," iris said making a portal.

"Wait stop where are you going," Tony said "ephedia I'll explain when I'm back," she said gave me a quick peck before leaving.

-iris pov-

I rushed into the castle where I saw everyone in the meeting room already on their seats.

"So is it true," I said setting down "wanna take a look," Eric said pulling the curtains open "oh my god".

WC: 962

{ vote, comment, follow }