Part 81

Just. My. Luck.

"did you have to do this at three in the fucking morning," I said entering the store, the man quickly changed his aim and now was aiming his gun at me

"get on the floor" the other one shouted "come on or ill shoot" he added making me chuckle "don't you know who I am," I said and he quickly grabbed a kid and put his gun on his head, "okay okay come down," I said getting on the floor.

As he told the cashier to give him all the money he has I used my powers to break the fridges behind him causing him to let go of the kid and cover his face from the shattered glass, I pushed the kid behind the shelves then felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

at the end of the fight, both robbers were tied up while I was left with a sore body.

I handed the police the robbers and gave the kid my signature he asked me for then went and finished my papers.

I walked back to ephedia placed the papers on kol's desk and went to my room where I saw my phone ring, mom was calling.

"hey m- Noah what are you doing with mummy's phone" I softly chuckled "I don't have anyone to play with" he huffed "so you called me?" I laughed and he nodded "okay fine," I said making a portal.

"resy!!!" Noah smile running to me "hey buddy" I smiled picking him up but putting him down instantly as pain flew all over my body.

"iris are you okay," Noah asked worried but I assured him that I was fine just a little sore because of the fight I had earlier, "did you win," he asked and I nodded "of course I did, im a stark"winked at him and he giggled "im a stark too".

Plying with Noah was fun but I was tired and thankfully Wanda and vision came with Billy and Tommy so Noah went and played with them instead.

-wanda's pov-

I hugged iris and saw her wince so I pulled away and asked if she was okay and she nodded "you sure, you look a bit pale" vision noted.

"yes im fine don't worry," she said trying to hide her tiredness with a weak smile, "do yo-" before I could ask her to stay for lunch she grabbed her books and rushed into making a portal "sorry guys I have to check on my people," she said.

"do you mind looking after Noah until mum and dad wake up," she asked and we nodded, she smiled and left, s the kids were eating lunch Noah mentioned how iris fought bad guys on her night petrol and that was it called a meeting.

Everyone came except for peter, iris, and clint as they were busy, "so wanda why did you call this meeting" nat asked "you know this better be important" tony said his eyes glued to his phone.

"it's about your daughter so yes it is important," I said and now he gave me his full attention, "what's wrong with resy" sam asked, "have you seen her," I said. "no why," bruce asked "she looked tired and very pale and kinda skinny," I said surprising them "oh and she is a little hurt as she had fought two robbers today" vision added.

They all looked worried then Pietro said that he'll call her and ask her where is she.

"hey resy I was just wondering where are you," he asked putting iris on speaker "im at the bartons now, Lilly and cooper asked me for help so Im helped, why," she said and bucky took the phone "hey doll were having a barbecue today and you are coming," he said.

"I don't know buck," she said unsure but nat snatched the phone and said "bitch your coming and if you don't ill bring you here myself," she said and iris laughed "am I on speaker ?" she asked and nat said yes.

"bruce is nat on her period or is she just in the mood," she said and bruce laugh "she's in a mood," he said earning a smack on the head, "okay okay ill come," she said before she closed the phone.

-time skip-

8:00 everything was ready and everyone started to come, "hey girl how are you," nat said hugging lura "im good how bout you ladies" she chuckled then Lila came and hugged us hello, "mummy where is isy," Noah asked pepper.

"I don't know I th- oh there's a portal forming," pepper said pointing at the portal that iris came out off with 3 books floating around her and a pen writing on a paper "resy!!" the boys went and hugged iris.

She snapped her fingers and everything floating around her vanished also the portal, she hugged the three boys then everyone else, after talking for a while they all started understanding what I meant when I said 'iris didn't look good'.

"you guys know where peter is?" she asked "yea he- no he's not there anymore," tchalla said, she tried calling him a couple of times but he wouldn't answer so she went on to find him.

-peters pov-

I heard iris call my name still I ignored her, I was mad at her and I had the right to be, "peter are y- oh here you are" she smiled coming towered me "why weren't you answering when I was calling for you" she said but I just threw my coke and walked past her.

"peter im talking to you," she said then I felt her hand on mine so I turned, "peter what's wrong," she asked worried "really what's wrong!!" I said mad "iris you've  have been ignoring my calls and leave me on read for days now, you even broke a promise so what's wrong is I am mad at you!!!" I shouted.

"Peter I've been busy, I said im sorry," she said her voice getting higher "oh my god you can't be still mad because I was busy" she added.

"I can, because my girlfriend doesn't talk or call not even text iris TEXT!!" I shouted, "peter I had a lot of important things to do you can't blame me for what happened," she said then bruce and nat suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

"kids you okay," bruce asked worried, "no peter thinks im ignoring him because I want to and is still mad because I haven't talked to him in a while, I DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE" iris said and now all the adults came int the room.

"no iris you had a choice and you choose to be a bad GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shouted and she looked hurt and i could see the pain in her tired eyes, "bad girlfriend" her voice cracked and at this moment I knew I fucked up "no-" I tried to talk but she cut me off.

"peter you don't know what I've been through. These last few days were hell to me, I hadn't slept nor eaten anything in the last couple of days and you wanna know why. It's because I spent all my time growing crops as big as new york with just MY POWERS" she said as things around her started floating.

" I've been signing royal papers and checking and helping my people going on missions and looking after my brother all for what HUH!!!" tears started to make their way down her cheeks.

"iris honey calm down" Mr stark said but there was no use "NO DAD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!" she shouted and started floating herself and that's when doctor strange came with iris's royal family and said "everyone suite up" so we did.

"I TRIED TO SEEK EVERYONE I TRIED TO BE A GOOD QUEEN I TRIED TO BE A GOOD AVENGER, SISTER, AND DAUGHTER I TRIED TO BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" she shouted as colorful lights busted out of her.

After a few seconds it stopped and she slowly came down, as soon as her feet came in touch with the ground she took a couple of seconds and looked at us "guys I don't feel good".

We looked at her and she looked like she was about to faint "dad" she whispered before crashing down and disappearing right before she the ground.

WC: 1.4 K 

{ vote, comment, follow }