Part 78

wanna take a look" eric said showing me the rotten crops.

"How and when did this happen," I asked "this first started exris a week ago," peter quill said "why didn't anyone tell me," I asked surprised as I just heard of it.

"Sorry iris we knew you were under pressure from school and we thought that it was going to grow back to normal" rocket and drix explained.

"It's right that it was under pressure the last couple of days but still as futur queen, i have the right to know these things," i said mad "how far is it spread" .

"It had already spread through Exris, volta, borealis, and halfway through Calix, ephedia, and Asgard" Kol said and I huffed in frustration.

"Okay so do we know the source of all this," i asked vandard but he shook his head.

"Okay I have a plan but ill need the rules of the other kingdoms here for a meeting tomorrow for now ill try using my powers to grow new crops and the guardian of the galaxy could take some and give it to the other kingdoms" I added and they nodded.

We made our way to the empty filled and people helped us plant the seeds that didn't take that long.

I picked up a large amount of water from the waterfalls and spread it across the field and placed both my hands on the soil starting growing the crops.

As soon as I was done I got up but fell instantly making the people stop clapping "oh my god are you okay" Blake said helping me up.

"Yes yes, now come on let's go to the other fields," I said holding on to my cousins "wait but-" "no but's let's go so we can feed the people".

After a long time, I couldn't walk I was exhausted so Thor carried me back to the tower and let's just say they were surprised.

Dad took me to bruce so he check up on me "what happened and how did you end up this way" bruce said crossing her arms.

"I had to grow a new York size of plants crops and food," I said weakly "using a large amount of my powers made me weak".

"What did you have to grow all that?" dad asked putting the needle in me.

"Long story short some kind of flew or virus spread through the realms making all their food and crops die and rot" I huffed.

"Damn," Pietro said "I know" "but tomorrow ill be staying at the other ruler's are coming, sorry but can someone take my night shift".

"It's okay honey we'll sort it out" my dad smiled "thanks dad now as much as I love you all I'm really freaking tired," I said and they all smile nodded before saying goodbye and leaving.

As I was about to fall asleep I heard my phone ring, I looked at who might be calling only to find out it's my spider boy.

"Hello spidy," I said and I could feel him smile on the other side of the screen "it's spider MAN spider MAN and I'm offended that you my own girlfriend doesn't know that," he said.

"Oh shut up you know I was kidding" I chuckled softly "baby you okay you sound tired," he asked worried.

"Well, I was just about to sleep when you called," I said, "but it's early".

"I know but I'm exhausted" I whined "okay okay sorry princess," he said chuckling "before I hang up I need to ask if you free tomorrow," he said.

"Sorry love but I'm busy with royal duties," I said "oh o-" "after tomorrow," i said "wait let me se- no im free," he said.

"Goo-"I was cut off by a yawn making him laugh "okay we'll talk tomorrow, good night baby" "good night my love" I giggled before hanging up.

-time skip-

As soon as I woke up I changed and left a note telling the others that ill be spending most of the day in ephedia and that I might be coming in late. I entered the castle and was greeted by the guards and my family.

"The rulers are on their way probably in 3..2...1" as soon as hemnadel reached one, four portals opened coming out of them were van with the queen and king of exris and Blake with volta's, Leo with Borealis and last Eric with the Calix's.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming today" I greeted them "hello princess it's so nice to meet you again" they said hugging me.

I walked them to the meeting room and we started talking about our problem.

After hours of talking and planning we finally came up with good plan. 

"Okay so eric and the other royal wizards are going to start their research in our library while our royal explorers will be traveling through the galaxies Trying to find the source of the virus. Leo and Blake would be in contact with your royal generals to give us a daily or at least a weekly report on the flew and crops in your kingdoms.

As for me ill grow our foods and crops and ask kolebin to contact you guys for the amount and things you will need to feed your people".

After I was done talking everyone looked at me and smiled "Are you guys okay with a plan" I asked.

"Of course we are," the king of exiris spoke

"This might be the best plan we heard" voltas queen smiled.

"Oh before we forget We wanted to thank you for the foods and crops you sent yesterday, we really needed it," the claxis kings told.

"Oh no it's fine, I mean we rules have to work together right" I smiled and they all agreed, "oh wait I need to as you guys a favor," I said before they could leave.

"I would really appreciate it if you would send your royal inventors so they could help find other ways to grow the supplies," I asked.

"Thats a great idea dear, well send ours as soon as possible" the queens said before hugging iris goodbye.

WC: 1K 

{ vote, comment, follow }