Part 49

"so someone broke into the house last night...thankfully we weren't there," she said and my eyes widened "but weird thing is that they messed up the house broke some things but didn't take anything" clint added.

"you'll stay here then, it's safer," I said "yea we are but the kids don't know the reason and we think it's better to stay that way," clint said and I nodded, "sorry but I'm really tired, I should go to my room," I said leaving them.

As soon as I shut my bedroom door tears started running down my face, I knew it was either hydra or the red room who did these to the bartons and it was all my fault, I walk to the desk only to see a paper with the words "see you soon" written on it.

I needed a distraction so I made a partial and sneak to epehdia then I walked through the woods alone admiring its beauty when I saw a small ball of light forming, I went to touch it but it would move away as I got near it.

After following the ball for about ten minutes we stopped Infront of the forbidden cave 'go' the voice in my head spoke "no I can't, it's forbidden" I said 'go in the cave, don't you wanna see what's in it' the voice spoke again and this time I listened and entered.

The cave was dark so I formed a small flame but stopped walking when I saw the light blue border 'it's okay you can pass' the voice spoke, I closed my eyes and opened them when I got through.

The further I walked into the cave the more I felt powerful, I saw a faint light coming from the corner so I decided to approach it.

I walked to the corner to see a giant white creature sleeping on the ground in an 'O' shape and its middle was something bright glowing, I was scared to approach the creature but the voice assured me that's it's not going to hurt me.

I took a deep breath and walked to it and as I got close it started getting up, it quickly noticed me and when we both locked eyes together I froze and so did it

, 'bow' the voices ordered and so I did.

when I got up the beast stood up and looked at me then bowed back, I felt relief 'pet him' they said "it's a him" I asked 'yes' they answered.

I slowly walked to him still scared I put my hands out for him to sniff and when he did he slowly placed his head on my hand and I started ruffling its fur.

After playing with it a little he moved aside making me face what was guarding, and it was some kind of gem or stone, I looked at him and he just pushed me closer to It, he wanted me to touch it and so I did and the next thing I knew I was back in the beautiful garden where I first meet the souls of the past universe rulers.

"I've missed this place," I said to them "we missed you here too" the blue ball chuckled "hey can I please see how do the past universe rulers look like?" I asked and they laughed "sure," they said before the suddenly glowed so bright that I needed to close my eyes.