Part 53

After the meeting, we all sat in the living room just chatting when one of the guys brought up something about peter and I couldn't help but blush "I mean come on he is a kid in spandex that all".

-pepper's pov-

"no SAM, he is not just a kid with spandex," she said getting everyone's attention, "really then why is he so unique, whats can he do" petro stupidly asked.

"wall-crawling, enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, durability, stamina, healing, and agility, and he also has Spidey sense's" iris said wowing us.

"fine but let's just remember that he got all that from a spider bite, I mean if he wasn't even bitten by that spider what is he if not just a normal teenage boy" bucky stated which she happily prostituted.

"oh please, bucky you got everything from a bottle you Pietro got them from an explosion, and let's not forget you sam, without your wings what are you. plus you're wrong without peter's powers he is hella smart, funny and a really loving and caring person, with a smile that can melt your heart" she said with a big.

looked at the girls who were already looking at me with a smirk, "wow looks like someone has a crush on spider boy" sam said breaking iris's thoughts.

"WHAT NO!!" she said making all of us laugh, "I'm going to bed," she said in a hurry as we could all see her cheeks turning hot pink.

-iris pov-

As I entered the room, my eyes straightly fell on the new latter that was on my desk I opened it and started reading.

meet us and the park near the benches close to the water fountains at midnight, we expect you to be alone.

I looked at the time 10:59 it said, I quickly got changed and paced the pillows straight on the bed to make it look like I was sleeping. After I was I looked at the bed and it didn't look real so I cast a spell "crystal duplica" I said turning the pillows into a version of me.

I looked at the clock before I jumped out my bedrooms window and safely landing on the ground thanks to my powers.

-time skip to the park-

I walked in front of the fountain and looked at the watch which just turned midnight. I walked to the benches where I saw a man sitting there.

"Hello, agent" the guy spoke as soon as I sat down "thank you for coming" he added.

"you said you won't hurt anyone," I said "well we didn't, we just wanted to give you a small look at what will happen if you don't cooperate with us" he chuckled "what do you want," I asked coldly.

"We want you back and before you say or even try anything just remember that we know where you and your loved ones live".

"why would I want to go back to that hell hole" I snapped back "well if you don't well just kidnap you right here then well go after your friends and family," he said making my heart drop. "fine ill go back to you in 3 conditions," I said making the man smirk.

"one - if I go back, you can't send me on missions because then the avengers will find me again. Two- you have to give me some time so I can make them hate me and not want to find me when I go missing and last but not least. Three- if I go with you, you promise not to hurt, scare not even look into their personal life's" I said and he just chuckled, will see about that" he said getting up.

"oh and agent we'll meet after 3 days same place and time," he said walking away.

After a couple of minutes, I left and headed back to the tower.

As soon as I entered the room tears started streaming down my cheeks as I replayed what the man said, I changed into my pj's and tried to get some sleep.

I woke up from a bad dream at 5 am and couldn't get back asleep so I changed and went for a quick run and came back in an hour worked out showered then changed for school.

After happiness dropped me, I started thinking about how to make the people I love, hate me.

Halfway through school an idea popped up and for the rest of the day I either ignored them or did something rude which broke me but I had to do it.

As I got back to the tower I ditched all my training lessons by spray painting the walls of the city which got me into problems with the police.

After wanda and petro picked me up from the station they were really mad but I just ignored it and went to my room.

soon enough everyone started to get pissed by me and even peter, MJ and ned, stopped talking, calling, or even texting me and for avengers, they were so annoyed with the person I had become as I would always ditch training, make problems around the building and most of all being rude as fuck to them.

Thankfully today ill be spending the weekend at epehdia so they'll be free from me.

The day started fine, I just tried to annoy my cousins with stupid pranks which started to piss them off so I went for my uncles.

After making the day hell for everyone they still weren't mad so I went to bed trying to think of something that will push their buttons and make them explode.

The next day van and blake wouldn't talk to me nor were Leo and eric which made me feel bad but I just reminded myself it's for their safety.

I walked to the throne room where everyone was sitting and told them I'm going home early as this place is boring and I don't want to stay nor talk to anyone anymore and that's when they explode.

"wow really, to be honest, you're a pain in the ass ever since you came!!" van burst.

"boys st-" my grandpa was stoped by Leo and blake, Leo started shouting then they all got in telling me how bad I was to them for the last few days "you nothing like iduna fuck, shell be so disappointed to see how her daughter turned out," Eric said and this time Leo pushed me so hard that I fell on the floor which hurt. 

-Leo pov-

After I accidentally pushed her too hard making her hit the floor we just stared at her, hearing her whimper nocked us back to reality.

" OH MY GOD" eric went to help her up but she just pushed him away got up and wiped her tears away "re-" we were about to apologize but she just walked away leaving us.

"you imbeciles!!" Kol yelled at us "really boys, I thought I raised you better" he said before storming out.

WC: 1.1K

vote if you felt hurt too :l 

{ vote, comment, follow }