Part 26

-Third point of view-

clint and Steve sat back down "where is Iris" Sam asked

"tucking the kids and making sure Lilla and cooper are asleep," clint said

"what's wrong with him," Steve asked looking at tony

"he just Kinda found out that he might be Iris's father" Pietro explained

"bucky you owe me 20 bucks, pay up"

"wait how do you know," Tony asked steve

"you serious, first of all, she has his hair, 2nd of all she's a great engineer just like him, and 3rd she has the same habits as tony"

"same habits?"

"when they try to solve an equation or something they both keep flicking their pens when they're angry they both got that same cold scary look and let's not even talk about the amount of sarcasm and stupid jokes which only both of them get and understand".

As Steve said these things, they all started to realize that's all true they both do those kinds of things. Peter felt Iris coming downstairs and he told everyone so they can act normal again, she came and sat down between peter and Sam. They played a couple of rounds of truth or dare and some never have I ever then they all went back to their rooms and called it a night.

Iris had just been woken up by another flashback of her mother showing her powers to her and helping her contain it, she woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so she went downstairs and that's when she saw tony sitting outside.

"what are you doing here," she asked

"couldn't sleep how bout you"

"same just had a flashback"

They both sat next to each other on the backyard swings and talked

"Wanna see something weird but beautiful," she asked and he nodded

She placed her hands facing each other then moved her fingers and light started to form she opened her hands and created a hologram of 2 fishes moving

"I didn't know you could do that," he said surprisingly 

"neither did i. I just found out not too long ago," she giggled

"your right it's beautiful," he said and she smiled at him

iris and tony talked about missions and how did no one understand how funny their jokes were. after seeing the sun rising, they went back inside and slowly went back to sleep.

-

-

-

Of course, she was dragged to breakfast by no other than bucky, "morning" Wanda and Lura greeted her "good morning" she said sleepily rubbing her eyes, it was their fourth day here so 2 days till Christmas, they ate breakfast and some went skating and she went with bucky and Steve exploring the woods. 

As she got deeper, she started feeling the same weird energy coming up to her but bucky broke the connection and carried her back to the house.

They ate lunch and soon dinner, she still would feel the energy forming again and stronger but each time she wanted to leave the house someone would snap her back to reality. As they all sat around the bonfire, they asked her to sing a song and she did.

after playing some games with the others she started hearing whispers, voices coming from the wood she asked peter if he heard them too but no one did she tried to ignore it. all of a sudden when she was about to take a bite from her s'more a sharp pain made its way through her head causing her to fall.

Bruce saw her and rushed toward her, she was down on her knees with her eyes closed she saw a vision of a crown then a sword.

it was the sword of the nine realms. 

As soon as she opened her eyes the pain grew "AHH" she closed her eyes and saw a woman wearing a crown. It was her mother, she knew it was her mother because she had the same eyes as her. 

she finally got to see how dose her mom look, and she looked beautiful, she was standing Infront of a mirror in a beautiful dress that was matching with her crown and the sword of the nine realms in her hands. She looked at me in the mirror smiled.

then I saw another vision it was my mom she looked young and was holding something. it was the sword "please choose someone else, I can't be your holder I'm not worthy" she said crying.

"I did something stupid and now I paying the price but no one can find out they will hate me they will be disappointed that their only daughter I -..." the vision went black.

this time I opened my eyes and three was no pain, I look up to see everyone surrounding me, Bruce and Tony were kneeling Infront with a worried look on.

bucky then picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. "thank you buck and before anyone starts to get worried, I'm fine it's just visions nothing more" I said wiping my tears away. 

they asked what was it about and before I could answer the voices formed again 'my lovely little Iris' I turn my head facing the woods. 

"what's wrong," Wanda asked

"There is something in the wood waiting for me to find it," I said getting up walking outside. 

"wait how are you going to find it," Pietro asked

"don't worry I'll follow the voices," I said

"what voices" strange asked

"Iris what are you talking about," clint asked worried. 

I walked closer to the woods then I turn to face them with a smirk

"I feel like running,"     

WC: 978

if you don't vote someone will spill your darkest secret 🤐

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂