Part 45

-time skip till dinner-

Eric had taught the teleportation spells and more other useful spells, everyone was now sitting at the table talking when suddenly the gravy poured itself on iris's plate shocking everyone except Thor and Loki because they know about her Telekinesis. 

"you guys okay," iris asked as to why everyone was looking at her "you..the gravy..what!!" "oh right yea I have Advanced Telekinesis It allows me to move an object ether it's large or small and creates a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.

"Okay I think we're done getting surprised so tell us now what other powers you have," Kol said crossing his arms, "I think I've shown you all of them" "wait so you can control all 4 elements, read mind, and move things with your mind," Eric said and she nodded.

"Okay father, uncle is it normal for this little person to have all these many powers," Leo asked "I don't know son, Mabey it's because she's the swords guardian," my father said making my uncle choke on his wine "SHE- I mean this little girl was chosen by the sword as its next keeper," Odin said in disbelieve. "yes I am now can we please talk about something else," iris said and we started talking about old memories we had made when we were kids.

-back to ephedia-

As we all walked back to our rooms Kol told the kids to not mess around and to head straight to bed, of course after playing running around Asgard they were drained so they didn't even think twice about talking back, so they all entered the room and slept away.

Iris woke up from a nighter she just had of something bad happing to the avengers so she slowly and carefully snuck the room making sure not to wake up anyone, walking through the corridor she found a big balcony open so she walked to it seeing the beautiful view it gave. 

 I was about to go back to the room when I saw a small light forming at the end of the hallway so I decided to follow it. As I got closer to the lighter it started moving away so I start walking after it until it stopped in front of a big white door 'crystal salvanda' a voice said and I coped with it "crystal salvanda" I whispered and the doors open.

I go inside to see a crown on display guarded by blue light just like the sword of 7 realms I was about to walk and get a closer look when I heard footsteps coming close 'crystal cliden" the voice said so I run outside and say those words causing the door to close quietly. As I was walking back to my room I felt big familiar arms around me, so I look up and to my surprise, it's Leo "hi" I whispered "why aren't you asleep" he whispers back "I can ask you the same thing lee" I giggled quietly.

-Leo pov-

After I saw iris wondering in the halls I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her "hi" she whispered "why arent you asleep" I whisper back "I can ask you the same thing lee" she giggled quietly, "how bout we forget you saw me and I saw you" I said and she nodded.

"okay little monkey let's get you to bed before Kol or eric finds out," I said lifting her and taking her back to her back to my bedroom, on the way she slowly drifted away, I knew that by hearing her soft snores. I gently placed her on the bed making sure not to wake her up,I then lay on the other side of the bed slept.

-next day-

After breakfast iris,vandard and blake went for a walk in the forest, when iris spotted a cave she was about to go in when both boys stopped her "don't go in there it's forbidden" vandared said "but why" she asked, "we don't why, but father said that we should never EVER step in it". all three kids walk back to the castle where eric took iris for a study hour in the library, they are now sitting facing each other with books all around them "eric" iris said and he hummed in response "what's with the cave in the forest, and why isn't no one allowed in it".

Eric looked at the girl and closed his book "did you go in it?" he asked and the girl shook her head "good now the story of the cave is kinda interesting you see a long time ago before me and you were born there was a king called Liam the second he was your grandpa's grandpa. 

A few years after he was crown king of ephedia a strange man came to the castle calming to be a god-sent from the universe, he came with a wired kind of egg and hid in that cave for 50 years not coming out once.

After 50 years a big explosion came from the cave getting everyone's attention even king Liam, the king went to visit the cave but when he tried to enter he couldn't because protected with some kind of different magic that no one knew or could explain. After the explosion by 3 days, the man came out and went to talk to the ling, and when Liam asked him about the egg and the explosion he started explaining.

"I was sent by the universe with an egg and in the cave, I took care of it until the creature was born that's what caused the explosion," the man said "what is this creature and why is it here," the king asked, "I myself know nothing about this creature but one day a great ruler will be born and only it will be the one who will figure out its purpose in the world".

"and till this day no ruler passed through the caves border," Eric said "not even grandpa or Kol," iris asked but he shook his head "you're right it is a weird but interesting story," she said grabbing another book to read. 

WC:1K 

vote or ill take a bite out of your watermelon 🍉

{ vote, comment, follow }