Part 89

-time skip (wedding day)-

I didn't sleep with peter as everyone said it's bad luck to sleep together the night before the wedding so MJ slept with me instead, "wake up girl it's your wedding!!!!" she squealed.

i quickly woke up ate breakfast with the girls then headed to my room 'as it's the biggest' and started to get ready. After the girls finished first they started running everywhere making sure it's perfect.

As I was doing my make up my father bucky, sam, and Pietro came in "hey re-" they stopped and staired "what is everything okay" I asked as they still didn't reply "you look beautiful" they said with tears in their eyes.

"guys are you crying," I said standing up "no, no we're not," bucky said rubbing his eyes "who here is cutting onions better stop," sam said and we all chuckled "aww now ill cry," I said hugging them "we owe steve 20 bucks" Pietro chuckled wiping his tears.

I got my makeup done wore my heels and dress "okay im done!!" I said behind the curtains "come out let us see" the girls said so I did "what do you think" asked "you look beautiful" both my mom cried "when the fuck did you grow up" Nate said to take a tissue.

"god it feels just yesterday that fury found you," Maria said "you're gorgeous, come on let's go before we ruin our makeup," MJ said handing me her hand, "okay your father is waiting for me you" pepper my mom said.

"Okay good luck," MJ said blowing me a kiss.

"dad," I said and he turned around to give me an awed smile "I can't believe this, you look, beautiful honey," he said giving me his hand "im a stark," I said "yes, yes you are and im so proud of you," he said and I started to tear up.

"I don't want to cry now," I said as he gave me a tissue, we heard the music start and I started to get nervous.

-peter's pov-

The wedding was located outside in the forts behind the waterfall, everything was perfect from the weather to the blossom trees, flowers, and decoration.

people started to come and soon enough the place was full, the music started playing and that's when I started to get nervous

my groomsmen bucky, sam, Pietro, bruce, clint, and tchalla came in with the bride maid Wanda, Nat, Shuri, Lila, and maria while ned my best man came in with MJ the maid of honor.

"take this, you'll need it," sam said handing me a couple of tissues "trust us," bucky said so I took it.

Noah, Tommy, and Billy walked in throwing rose petals on the floor and I couldn't help but smile and think about our feature kids, they came and I gave them a fist bump before they sat down.

Mr. Stark came with my love and oh my god words could not describe how gorgeous she looked as they started walking near us I felt my eyes get filled with tears.