Part 100

"I didn't mean it mommy I swear" he cried hugging me.

"it's okay I know you didn't," I said hugging him back "but do you know how to control your abilities," I asked and he shook his head "it's okay ill teach you so first you have to take a deep breath and focus on the water...." After 15 minutes he was able to control the water.

"see mummy I did it," he said levitating the water "I can see that but now can you shape it," I asked "I'll try," he said moving his little hands around making a weirdly shaped heart "you did it tony!!" I said pulling him into a hug.

We walked back to the tower and I pushed him back with the other kids "where did you go" peter asked giving me a back hug "I guess Anthony has my control of 4 elements" I said "three super kids huh" he smiled "I know".

As we ate dinner Billy, Tommy and Noah came telling us how they loved us and we knew they wanted something "what do you want" I asked and they looked at each other "can Nicky, tony, and nat sleepover" Billy and Tommy asked "please resy" Noah added.

"I don't know" I looked at peter who just shrugged "leave them to stay well look after them," Sam said "oh no if you two are looking after them no way" peter chuckled "well be here don't worry," pepper said and Tony nodded.

"okay but we got to lay some rules first," I said and they nodded.

"First rule: don't leave the kids with these two," I said pointing at Sam and Pietro

"second rule: bedtime, they have to sleep on their bedtime and don't fall for their puppy dog eyes," Peter said

"third rule and the most important rule: no more gifts or special treatment," we both said and my dad tried to argue but pepper stopped him.

"The first rule hurts you know," Sam said "don't you trust us," Pietro said "you're two grown men with the minds of teenagers, but if you want some alone time with them bucky has to be there," I said and they pretended to be hurt.

"don't worry doll I won't leave them with these two" he chuckled "pepper get a hold of your husband because if he gets my kids another gift I'll kill him myself," I said and she giggled.

"don't worry honey," she said "but there half stark and let's not forget who their grandpa is," he said and I rolled my eyes playfully "fine one gift," "four" my dad mumbled "one gift Anthony stark and I mean it," I said and he rolled his eyes "im your father you know," he stated "and I love you very much but one gift means one gift," I said getting up.

"wait do the kids even know about this" peter asked and the Minis nodded "okay so why aren't they asking for our permission," peter said "Ummm they said if we asked that you wouldn't say no" Billy explained.

"okay we're fine with them sleeping here but they have to come and ask us," I said and Peter nodded.

Minutes later all three of them came and sat next to us, Anthony on my right and peter had the two others on his legs "daddy, mommy can we please stay the night here" he said and we both pretended to think.

"come on guys don't you want to have the night by yourself," bruce said immediately driving peter to answer "yes".

The kids squealed In happiness making the others laugh "I guess you want the night to ourselves" I giggled "of course, I can't have you screaming my name with the kids around now could I" he whispered seductively in my ears.

"Okay guys we're leaving now," I said getting up, kissing my kids goodbye "you can't wait huh" peter chuckled getting in the car.

as soon as entered we entered the house peter pinned me to the wall placing his lips on mine going down to my neck, kissing and sucking my sweet spot. "Jump" he whispered in my ears and I Obaid, I wrapped my legs around his waist and we went to our bedroom where he places me ever so gently on the bed.

He climbed on to slowly pulling my clothes off leaving me only in my underwear and that's when the fun began.....

I woke up to see peters arms wrapped around my waist pulling my back closer to his bare chest so I slowly and lightly turn around to face my sleeping husband.

I softly giggled tracing my finger along his sharp jawline taking in every feature in his beautiful face 'god how did I get so lucky' i thought to myself as I played with his messy brown curls for a while.

about 20 minutes later he woke up "good morning princess," he spoke voice so deep and husky "morning my love, did you sleep well," I asked and he nodded pulling me closer to him.

"Want breakfast?" I asked and he shook his head "I want to shower first," he said "okay you take a quick shower while I make us breakfast," I said getting up. My whole body was a little sore from all the things we did last night, "you okay princess" he chuckled knowing that he was the cause of this "yes...yes I am" I said slowly walking to the kitchen.

-peters pov-

I quickly finished showering and went to the kitchen only to see my wife in one of my white t-shirt that was way too big and long for her. She was dancing so elegantly moving her hips to the sound of the low playing music, even after fucking her she still looked like the goddess she is.

I walked up to her and placed my hands on her waist moving with the music, she stopped what she was doing turning around placing her hands around my neck with an adorable smile on. as the song was ending I pulled her in for a hug "I love you," I mumbled "love you more" she replied moving her head against my chest "impossible" I spoke and she giggled "never say impossible parker" she smiled getting on her tiptoe.

I chuckled and kissed her sweet lips "this is nice" she breathed looking at me with her gorgeous eyes "we should do this more often" I said and she nodded smiling.

"Jarvis what plans do we have today," I asked "peter you have a meeting in two hours with Mr.stark at the stark industry with the board," he answered "what about me," iris asked "you have the charity event as black savior and a meeting in ephedia," he replied and we both huffed.

"at least we can eat breakfast before being the responsible adults we are," I said and she giggled finishing our breakfast, eating it than dressing up and headed our separate way.

WC: 1.1K 

AN: omg part 100!!! if anyone reached it please comment anything, literally anything :)

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂