Part 28

-third point of view-

As the wind suddenly pushed the boys out of the lake, they kept their eyes on Iris and when they saw the stairs forming, they were surprised, she practically ran up the stairs and stopped when she saw a crown.

After a couple of seconds, she touched the crown and the ice broke sending her falling from feet's high we wanted to run and catch her but something told us not to, she didn't even scream but when she was just a few meters away from the ice floor the crown appeared on her head and that's when wind formed pushing her back up.

she stood there and lines of light made their way on her body causing her clothes to change into one of the most lovely dress they have ever seen.

she looked absolutely gorgeous with her hair down her shoulders so perfectly a sword appeared in her hands.

when she opened her eyes giving them a soft smile then the light that surrounded her faded and she started to fall.

Tony flew and caught her before she could hit the floor and brought her to us, "she's freezing we need to get her back to the house" tony said and they all nodded and ran back to the lake house.

All the kids had already gone to bed and so did Lura, all 4 of us girls were sitting inside talking about life and that's when the guys come bursting in, we asked what was wrong but when we saw Iris our heart dropped. "bucky go fill the tub with hot water now" Steve ordered while tony placed her down at the couch front of the fire, soon after buck came "it's full".

Pietro carried her and rushed her to the bathroom and placed her freezing body into the warm water. Tony checked her heartbeat and it was low but thank god she was still, breathing, "what the hell happened" nat yelled at them, and then they started to explain.

After some time her body tempter went back to normal so the girls took her out dried her and changed her into some pj's and then called us all in, we get in and see her still eyes shut on the bed. 

"is she alright," peter asks holding back his tears, "I think she's going to be fine her heart rate is back to normal" Shuri assured him. "go get some rest it's late," nat said rubbing her temple "no were spending the night here," sam said "alright but don't stay up too long," Wanda said.

Steve slept with bucky on his bed while tony was with Iris Pietro, Sam and peter slept on the mattress that they brought from their rooms T'challa, Bruce, and strange went back to their room with Thor and Loki.

-Iris pov-

Everything went black and I was in some kind of room with no windows no doors I screamed hello but no response, suddenly water began to fill the room and I couldn't escape I took one last breath before the water sucked me. I tried to break down the walls but no use I felt someone pulling me down to the deep of the sea and I was out of oxygen so the only thing I could do is just scream.

I woke up sweating and panting for air I looked around and I saw the guys everywhere they woke up by the sound of my loud breathing, tony rushed and pulled me into a tight hug which I took instantly. After some minutes I pull out of the hug "what happened" I asked as I could not have remembered that much except for the 6 balls and something strange helping me get back my memories. 

They explain everything and there I was shocked millions of thoughts ran in my mind, I didn't want to tell them that I was worried or even scared so all I said was sorry for putting them into this situation.

"so...princess" Sam said rubbing his neck

"haha yeah," I said laughing

"what's the sword of the ninth realms," peter asked

"the sword of ninth realms is the most powerful strongest thing ever made since the beginning of time, just like thor's hammer no one can pick it up except for its worthy gradian and keeper which is picked by the universe"

"you picked the sword so does that mean's..."

"That means the universe chose me to be its guardian and keeper"

"Okay let me get this straight your a princess from Ephedia somewhere out of this world and you're the guardian of the most powerful thing ever created," steve said taken a breath

"yup"

"damn okay"

"oh, yea something happened when you saw my transformation," I told them everything that happened in the guardian, the 6 souls, my mom, and Strange.

"wow okay that's just...wow" Steve laughed

"I know, anyway it's pretty late so I suggest we go back to sleep"

"yea your right but we're staying here our places are already warm," Tony said and everyone agreed getting back to their sleeping position and closing the light "night Iris," they all said together which made me giggle "night boys".  

WC: 906

vote or ill take your ball away

{ vote, comment, follow }