Part 19

Telling the boys was the hardest part I mean when I told them they were ready to go find Asher and kill him.

I was sitting in my room when clint called, "hey hood what's up" "hey Iris can you please come to the farm as soon as possible" clint sounded a bit worried and I knew something was wrong "yea sure I'm coming right now" I said without hesitation, I wore my suit and flew to the farm. 

I got down and entered the house, clint already gave me a spare key just in case, "clint you here" "oh Iris dear thank god you came" "hey Lura is everything fine, is someone hurt" I asked worriedly.

"no honey it's just lila she um.." "she's what" "Alex john a boy Lilla had a crush on just told her that he doesn't like her back," Cooper said, "she locked herself in the room and won't open the door to anyone" he explained. 

"oh okay, ill talk to her" I walked to her bedroom door and knocked on the door "go away," she said and I could hear that she's been crying. "Lila it's me Iris can you open the door" "Iris is that really you" "yes now can you let me in" "alright I'll open the door in one condition you just come in no one else."

"deal" she opened the door and pulled my hand in then locked the door again, she hugged me and continue crying I walked her to the bed, and sat there with her face still buried in my chest "how can I be so stupid to think that he ever liked me I mean look at me" she cried.

"Hey don't you dare talk about my sister like that, if that guy doesn't like you, I mean no offense but he's an idiot," I said making her chuckle lightly "what do you mean," she asked clueless "what I mean is, if he can't see how amazing you are then, believe me, he's not the one for you".

"but It broke me when he said that he doesn't like me back," she said "if I killed him will that make you happy again" "no don't kill him" she laughed wiping her tears away, "Lila let me tell you something, never bow down or let anyone fix your crown, this life is a game with levels and only you can win it, what I'm saying is never wait for a man to give you the perfect life you have to do that yourself, and the only man who deserves you is the one who thinks he doesn't."

"Thank resy" she hugged me "what are sisters for, now let's go back to your mom and dad," I said and she nodded.

as soon as she opened the door clint and Lura hugged her "I'm sorry for getting you worried," she told both of them, I couldn't help but smile seeing all of them together, I quietly left so that they could continue their family bonding time. 

as I was about to fly back and clint called me "yea?" I turned around and he suddenly hugged me "thank you," he said, "clint you really don't have to," I said hugging him back. 

"no you deserve it, kid, you helped me and my family in so many ways, thank you" fuck these words melted my heart "thanks clint and if you need anything I'm always free," I said before leaving them and getting back to the tower.

-time skip 3 months-

It's been 3 months since I started my relationship with Asher and it's okay I guess, I mean the first couple of weeks were nice and loving but two months into the relationship he stopped telling me how beautiful and amazing I am and started telling me how I should lose weight and what I should and should not wear.

 I thought it was just another faze into a relationship so I just ignored his hurtful comments but then right until I started resaving letters at school telling me to go die or that I'm a fucking gold digger and that I'm just dating Asher for his money.

Of course, I didn't tell anyone about them id just shove them in my bag and continue with my day.

It was lunch and I was sitting with the whole football team "so are you free tonight" "sorry ash I can't" "Why are you all a sudden busy" he said annoyed, today it was my turn night patrol over the city but I couldn't tell him that. 

"I just can't today, maybe tomorrow" "whatever" he rolled his eyes rudely "you know I'm not the only one starting to get busy you too sometimes would cancel our dates" all he did was scoff and roll his eyes again.

A week after I started to feel Asher getting distant, I tried to ask him that we should go on a date but he would always say that he's busy or he cant or that he needed to take his dog to the vet, and the thing is he doesn't even own a  dog. 

Tonight, I had to take Sam's night shift, I was just jumping and walking from building to building that's until I saw Asher.

Asher was laughing with another girl at the park, my heart sunk as I watched them from afar while listing closely. "you're so beautiful you know that right" he said and the girl giggled "baby stop, you're making me blush" she said covering her face.

Did she just call him baby? 

I called his phone hoping he will pick up but he didn't, "is that your other girlfriend" she said annoyed "yea" he answered her "honestly I don't know why are you even with that slut, she's ugly and such a wannabe" the girl spat. 

"I know baby I'm just with her because she's the captain of the soccer team," he spoke, "but do you even like her?" she asked and he shook his head "no I don't like her anymore she's really annoying she thinks she's cool and all and just as you said she's just a wannabe?"

How could he say that...? 

"When are you going to break up with that whore" she asked "soon when we finish the soccer tournament" and I feel hot tears run down my cheeks, suddenly water from the fountain behind them splashed.

the girl screamed in surprise then both of them ran back to his car leaving me with tears running down my face? I wiped them off and continued my shift until it was done and headed back to the tower. 

Thankfully everyone was sleeping I walked to my room and kept silently crying myself to sleep.

I woke up feeling like shit I looked at myself in the mirror memories of yesterday night came back with tears running down my cheeks again, I was angry he does not deserve my tears I said swiping the razor on my skin, blood came running down my arms and I soon cleaned it and put a bandage on it and changed my clothes and got ready for school.

I ran downstairs and, in the car, I got in without talking to anyone, I arrived at school opened my locker and saw a new letter was there "what do they have to say this time" I said opening it

dear slut

You are nothing and no one loves you, so please do us all a favor and kill yourself you fucking gold digger, wish you a bad day. 

"Great," I said shoving the new letter in my bag. 

-

-

-

WC: 1.2K

vote or ill take your music away 🎧we both know we can't live without it :)

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂