Part 13

It's been a month since the incident in the pool, thor and Loki are still trying to find out where have they seen my symbol before.

you could also say I have gotten closer with sam and Pietro, we love to prank the team and especially annoy Steve and tony.

 I also got really close with hoods family, I would sometimes go look after them in the farmhouse while clint and Lura had some time alone. We went on a mission here and there and fought some crimes but it was small and easy ones.

"Nice outfit," Wanda said as I walked downstairs, "thanks" I smiled "wish you a great first day of school," Bruce said and you heard right I'm going to school. Tony signed me up for school because he thought that I should socialize with people more especially people my age, I tried to get out of it but nick was also in that stupid idea so I had to go. 

nat and I already went school shopping and brought everything I need.

"come on kid happy is waiting," tony says holding the door for me "fine but if someone annoys me don't blame me for what's going to happen to them," I said before leaving them and entering the car with tony, "here take this" tony handed me a file which I open immediately. "veronica rose smith" I read the name that was under my picture. "so that's my name" "yup," he said "cool," I said reading the rest of the paper. 

name: veronica rose smith 

age: 15-year-old 

parents: mike smith & luna smith 

hobbies: painting, soccer, and music

gender: female 

information: the only child of the smith couple, she's kind, brave and a very smart girl with an IQ of 192. 

"I like Veronica," I spoke "good to hear cause well stop here just a few blocks from school so the students won't suspect a thing," Tony said "bye stark" "bye veronica," he said before happy drove him away.

As I entered the school all eyes were on me and for some reason, I gained confidence, as I was walking through the halls, I heard whispers 'look the new girl' 'yooo the new girl is so hot' 'she looks like trouble'. 

I went and got my schedule and locker number and headed to my first class, I had chemistry so I knocked at the door then entered and Everyone in the class went silent. 

"welcome you must be the new student" "yes I am" "my name is Mr. jack what's yours" "names veronica" "welcome veronica please take a seat.... next to peter parker over there ."

As soon as Peter heard his name his head shot up "alright" I walked and sat next to peter "hi spider boy" I whispered, he looked shocked then he smiled. The class went well I knew every question the teacher asked, and now we're in the halls.

 "so veronica what are you doing here," peter asked opening his locker "stark made me go to school" "oh...can I see your timetable" I gave peter my schedule and found out we had all classes together and our lockers were next to each other. 

I won't be surprised if stark made that happen.

 I was about to say something when someone said "dude did you see the new girl they say she's hot, smart AND looks like a badass" I guess he didn't see me because of peters locker.

"uh ned" "yea" peter shuts his locker's door so the guy can see me "oh um you're the new girl" "veronica but you can call me V or Ronnie" "Edward but call me ned" all 3 of us walked to the gym and talked "so how do you know peter" before I could answer peter said, "from the starks internship".

We entered the gym and changed into our clothes "alright class were playing football/soccer" the whole class whined and the coach put us in teams and thank god I was with peter. 

we started with warm-ups then started kicking the ball in the goal. When it was my turn and the guy in the goal shouted "hey gorgeous we won't laugh if you don't get it in the first time" and the whole class laughed. 

I held my anger and kicked the ball making sure to hit his face and get in the goal, he fell to the ground while blood came down his nose "oops" I said innocently and the whole class went silent.

They took the boy to the nurse and we played a game against each other, and let me tell you I nailed it I scored mostly every point for my team after we were done the coach called me aside.

"coach you wanted me" "yes miss smith, I saw how you played in the pitch and you have talent I was wondering if you'd join the school's soccer team." I turned down his suggestion and went back to change.

It was now lunch and I sat with peter and ned, "what did the coach want from you" peter asked "that I was good at soccer and that I should try out for the team" I said "he's not wrong you know" ned said eating his mac 'n' cheese "so what did you say" peter asked, "thanks and that I wasn't interested".

"wh-" ned was about to talk when a guy came, "Hey I'm Charlie your veronica right" I stood up and said "yes I am" he puts his hands on my waist and says "your hot, and I'm hot how about I take you on a date" he smirked "yea no" "come on" he pulled me closer "Charlie leave her alone," Peter spoke, "mind you own business penis parker".

"first of all I already said NO 2nd of all don't call him that and 3rd of all you have 3 seconds to take your hands off me before I break them" "oh really id like to see you try" "1" "2..." before he could say three I kick him in the nuts twisted his hand making him fall. "3," I said.

 A teacher came and saw what happened "MISS SMITH TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW"

as I walked into the principles office, he told me to call my guardian and tell him to come to the school, of course, I didn't call tony nor did i call fury. 

"heyyyy nat" 

"What did you do"

 "so I kind of got into a fight with a guy and the school wants my guardian to come and talk to the principal"

"Why are you calling me shouldn't you be calling tony or fury"

"do you think I want to be shouted at by these too" 

"Okay right, I'm coming".

Nat quickly came and talked with the principal privately in his office only to come out with a smirk on her face, we get in the car and I straightly asked "why are you smirking" "oh nothing" she said "yea right... so what did the principal say".

"he was about to suspend you for a whole week but then came your gym teacher and said that you were good at soccer and the kid kicked was one of his star players" "okay soo" "so we made a deal".

"nat what deal !?"

WC: 1.2K

vote or ill eat your pizza 🍕 

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂