Part 101

After I was done with the meeting I went with tony back where I found my little kids already up.

"DADDY!!" Natasha squealed running to me also getting her brother's attention, I kneeled and hugged my little princess. The boys came straight away and hugged me "hey my little superhero's  I missed you" I said "we missed you too" they giggled "daddy where is mommy" Nicky asked.

"She's busy now but don't worry shell come soon," I said and they nodded after leaving to play with the minis.

"So how were the kids," I asked pepper and wanda "they were angels" pepper smile "that's good," I said "So did you and iris have fun," wanda asked winking making my face heat up "yea" I chuckled.

At dinner time was the time iris came and she looked pale and tired.

"Mommy!!!" the kids ran to her "hey baby's" she hugged the kids back "mommy are you okay," Anthony asked her and she nodded "yes just tired we had a lot of work in ephedia," she said getting up and walking into my arms.

"honey are you okay," tony asked her and she just huffed then smiled "everything's fine," she said sitting on the chair "you sure cause you kinda look pail" may said worried "im fine, I just need water," she said standing up only to fall back again.

"whoa, baby," I said holding her "im good," she said getting up again "no iris sit down you don't look good," bucky said and she wanted to say something but fainted immediately, I caught her quickly and carried her to the lab.

The kids saw me of course and got really worried, "MUMMY!!" they called for her but she didn't respond making them cry.

As bruce and tony checked on iris I went to comfort my kids "it's okay don't cry" "what's wrong with mummy" Nicky asked worried "Nicky she's going to be alright" may said hugging him "I want mummy" Natasha cried into her uncle bucky.

After a while iris woke up and we told her what happened "what's wrong with me" she asked holding my hands "well I guess you're having another parker" bruce said shocking both of us "what?!" we both said, believe it or not, your pregnant with another grandchild" my dad said with a cheeky grin.

We told everyone the news and the kids were so happy to have a baby brother or sister, little did we know we were going to have both.

Eight months later may jones parker and ben leed parker was born and everyone was so happy to meet them especially the triplets.

at the age's of 4 ben inherited my cristal powers and may inherited my connection to the dead.

-

-

-

-

(time skip)

-iris's pov-

after our lovely date night, we went to our best friend's house to get our kids "wait guys someone rang the bell" we heard ned say opening the door "hey guys" he smiled "hey ned".

he invited us in and we sat in the living room "mummy daddy!!" we heard our little boy say "hey baby" I said as he hugged his father then me "did you have fun" peter asked our 6 year old "so much uncle ned showed me all his lego masterpieces and even showed me his star wars Lightsaber it was SOOOO COOL".

"Nick James Willson parker I swear if you touch my cookie i- mum dad heyyy" Natasha smiled hugging us "GUYS MOM AND DAD ARE HERE" she yelled and we heard loud footsteps coming toward us.

after saying hi to everyone I asked where is MJ "MJ is here just wait" she huffed and I turned to see my sister wabbling to get to us "hey babes" I said hugging her "hey little dude" I smiled at her eight-month baby bump.

"How are you," I asked and she huffed "im done with this pregnancy," he said and I giggled "honestly im with one child and feel like this, how the hell did you survive twins AND triplets," he said and I just laughed.

"it's okay one month left and you're going to be a mother to baby luke parker Leeds" peter smiled and she shrugged "I can't wait to meet him," ned said rubbing his wife's belly "mummy look," our little daughter said showing me the cookie she decorated.

"wow baby that looks so good," I said kissing her cheeks "she's a mini-me so, of course, it's perfect right pretty girl," MJ said and may nodded "auntie MJ is right im just like her im an MJ too" she smiled and we both chuckled "okay mary jon-" "daddy its MJ parker," she said and we all laughed. 

"okay MJ parker" he smiled kissing her cheeks "hey what about me," ben asked "im older so I get more kisses" may or should I say MJ Parker told "your 4 minutes older" ben replied "its okay ben I love you too," I said and we heard gasps behind us.

"what about us," Natasha asked fake pouting "ugh we should've known you don't like us anymore" Anthony wiped his non-existing tears "this is so unfair I say, we should run away" nick suggested and we all laughed.

"come on you know we love you all equally" peter chuckled hugging his ten year olds "we know" they laughed "okay everyone it's getting pretty late and let's not forget its a school night so everyone says goodbye to your aunt and uncle," peter said they all whined "come on parkers," I said and they huffed "goodbye uncle ned goodbye aunt MJ," they said hugging them.

MJ and neds house wasn't far from ours it was literally one street between us so we decided to walk to ours.

the next day we drove the kids to their schools and peter and I drove to the stark tower where we met my dad, pepper, and happy.

"How are my grandchildren," both men asked "there great just dropped them at school" peter replied "oh and honey don't forget the pool party we're having this afternoon" my dad reminded me "I won't the kids prepared their bags and outfits last night," I said and they smiled.

-3red person pov- 

iris went to do her queen stuff while peter stayed at the tower helping pepper and tony with every important stuff. happy offered to get his grandchildren from school and bring them to the party where the whole family was there even the royals.

after everyone was done playing they dried up they were all sitting in the huge living room on the couches and chairs next to each other "so your telling you did not know you had a daughter" we heard little tony ask big tony "yup you heard right kid" "but how" Natasha asked her grandfather and he looked at his daughter with a smile "ask your mom".

now everyone was looking at iris and she looked at peter "come on tell them your story" he said and she giggled "okay everyone get comfortable cause this will take a while" she said "but don't worry it's very interesting" ned said.

everyone got their food, drinks, and blankets "okay were all ready and comfortable now spill," they said making her giggle "okay so it all started...

THE END !!!

WC: 1.2k

AN: hiii so I will really appreciate it if you would comment your thoughts on the story, thank you so much for voting and reading it :)

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂