Part 46

-about an hour later-

 as iris was walking she felt the urge to dance so she played some music, popped her headphones on, and started dancing.

After a little walk through the garden vandrad and blake came and took iris so all 3 of them could fight together while we watched, and after iris had won against the two boys Thor and Loki came. "I see lady iris won" thor chuckled as he saw the boys "of course thor I always win" iris chuckled "okay beastie we got to bring you back to earth before your father and family get all worried," Loki said.

"father?" iris asked raising a brow in confusion "he means man if iron," thor said making iris chuckle "tony id not my father you idiot," she said "you know resy you do look like him," vandard said "no I don't... right" she looked at the rest who just stayed silent. "you guys too?" "I mean van isn't wrong," Leo said, "okay you guys are acting wired, and I have to go," iris said getting her bags "and thor Loki I can portal myself back," she said.

-iris pov-

I hugged everyone goodbye then stood straight closed my eyes and cleared my head only thinking of the tower, I placed my hand in front of me and said "crystal lodas mara" I then felt the energy in my body and open my eyes to see the portal I made.

"congrats resy, you did it," Eric said hugging me "thanks to my amazing teacher," I said making him chuckle Here take these for if you were bored you'd have something to read," he said giving me 3 large books "thanks" I hugged him.

"Lady iris you sure you don't want us to teleport you there" "no thank you but if you two want to come with me through this portal your more than welcome," I said to thor and Loki who agreed, "take care little one," Leo yelled "bye your Majesties," I said making them chuckle as I went through the portal.

As I stepped foot on the other side of the portal I was now in my room "I like your transportation way more, it's more peaceful" Loki said as we walked through the halls. "Thanks... and you guys don't tell the team about my crystal powers now," I said and Thor looked at me "why" "well I don't want to surprise them with new power I yet did not accomplish to control them," I said "alright as you wish" the smiled.

Jarvis had already informed the team that we arrived and we were surprised that they were already waiting for us in the living room. "I know it's only been 2 days but we have missed you," wanda said "even Jarvis missed you" nat added making me laugh, after talking to them and telling them what happened I was tired so I headed to my room and slept.

-time skip to school-

"so... how is the fam" peter whispered as I sat next to him "there fun like really fun" I chuckled getting my books out "you have to tell me everything" "afterschool promise," I said as the teacher got in class. At lunch we sat under the oke tree, it was now our spot we would set here every day in lunch MJ would read her book ned would eat and me and peter would walk around or even climb the tree together then get shouted at by MJ to get down.

"ill race you up," I said and peter smirked "123go" we climbed the tree and sat at our usually branched "can you tell me just one thing about them" he pouted "okay one thing, so I'm starting class with my cousins afternoon at 4 or 5 I think". 

"a class for what" "to help me with my magic and teach me about epehdia, I mean I am an actual princess there so I also have to learn the role ways" I chuckled "wow...okay what else" "sorry Pete but ill spill the tea at the tower" I chuckled and he huffed.

"whatever" peter rolled his eyes playfully "oh yea remind me when we get there I need Mr. Stark to look at my suite," he said "why what's wrong with it" "lately Jarvis had been glitching when I talk to him and when I move my hands and legs weird sounds form," he said. "okay when we get there we can take a look" "cool" peters eyes slowly drifted aa from mine and on to someone I look around and spot the person and turn to face him "so Liz Allen" I teased.

"wow she looks beautiful today" he whispered and I hard it, I know it's weird but I started to develop a little crush on Peter, I mean look at him, he's cute, adorable, and smart but also sometimes can be a dork, but I KNEW that he didn't love me in the same way so I tried to get rid of it. But still hearing those words coming from his mouth hurts but I know how to hide it.

"you two love birdes get your asses down here" MJ shouted and we both stared at each other and could see our cheeks heating up "come on let's go," I said quickly getting down and peter after me. 

-to the tower-

-Peters pov-

We got in and said hi to everyone and now were walking to the workshop "get your suite out" iris said and I handed it to her, she placed it on the table "what are you doing" I asked confused "fixing your suite" she said getting some weird stuff and putting them on the table. "wait can you do that" I asked and she just gave me a stark death stare "s-sorry ill leave you and the suite and go sit with the others" I said sprinting to the living room.

"Hey guys," I said sitting next to nat "you okay spider boy," petro asked "iris has the stark death stare," I said and everyone laughed "what did you do," bucky asked "nothing I just asked if she knew how to fix my suite and she gave me the stare," I said making them laugh even louder.

"what's so funny," I asked annoyed "really you told a mini version of tony if she can fix your suite" petro laughed "bro she fixes everything" sam added then I realise iris is like a mini Mr.stark she kinda looks like him fuck I won't be surprised if he is her father.

"Okay, Pete it's done," iris said coming into the living room making everyone stop laughing and look at her "what," she asked confused but we staired looked at the oil smug on her face and the way she put her hair into a messy bun "can everyone just stop I do not look like stark at all" she growled.

"what's the matter," Mr.stark asked entering the room and we just looked at both of them "what's going on" he whispered to iris, "they think that we look alike" she whispered back "oh this again," he said making iris chuckle "okay bye weirdos," she said going upstairs.

"you know she does give us the vibe of a mini stark"nat said and we all agreed except for Mr.stark who just rolled his eyes and said, "I'm going to the workshop" and left.

WC: 1.2K

vote if you love marvel 

{ vote, comment, follow }