Part 71

"We need to take her to a hospital wing," Tony said and I made a portal to ephedia's hospital wing where tony placed her on the table and wong pushed them out of the room leaving only him, me, and the royal healer to work.

-tony's pov-

I sat there worried that I might lose her again when people came and hugged me "pep I don't want to lose her, I can't lose her" I cried into her "don't worry she'll well I know she will".

"It's all my fault I should have known" I heard peter cry, I got up to him and hugged him "look kid it's not your fault nor is it mine or anyone. no one knew what she was going to do" 

After about an hour strange came out and we all got up "don't worry she's fine but she's in concussion right now and we are not sure when will she wake up" he said.

We all thanked him and before he left he asked us to send him a message if iris woke up.

-three weeks later-

As soon as we got the news that iris woke up we particularly ran to see her, we opened the door and there she was on the bed eyes wide open.

"Hey mom, hey dad" she smiled weakly making me and pepper hug her right away.

"You know we thought we lost you," Leo teared up "but you didn't" she smiled "don't you dare do this again I thought we lost you," Bucky and Sam said angrily.

Nat and wanda broke down in her arms but not as much as Peter did, the boy would not leave her side for the next 3 days.

That's when strange arrived and smiled when he saw her "how are you feeling" he asked "better" she answered.

"Can I ask you something that had been on my mind for the past few weeks?" he asked "sure" iris smiled.

"Who were those people that fought Thanos's army and how did you summon them," He asked but bodvar replied instead "those were the past rulers of the realms".

"Grandpa's right those were the past rulers and they were in me my whole life- well ever since my biological mom left. They were the voices who helped me get control of my powers and get through my tough past" she told.

"But how did you get them to appear," strange asked "well the night before the fight I had a dream that they came out of me and help kill Thanos, but I thought it was impossible as I have lost most of my powers and their connections throughout the first snap 5 years ago. But when I saw that Thanos's army was multiplying I heard their voice for the first time in 5 years that's when they told me. I got scared of losing you guys again and that's when my emotions turned back my powers on and did what it did" she replied.

"I still can't understand how a young girl like you could have held that much energy".

"Well strange I'm not like other young girls now am I" she chuckled

"She a stark" I laughed

"and the first female ruler under 21" Kol laughed.

"Wait, ruler ?" Iris asked "yea you're the first woman to rule ephedia," Eric said.

"But how...I thought the crown was going to choose vandard as he is the oldest" she spoke, "my dear the crown chooses the most worthy and trusted person to hold its power. Most of the time the oldest child is chosen as he can take the pressure and some times it's the others". Bodvar explained.

"But how I-I don't know if ill is the best for that job" iris voice cracked "what do you mean you might not be the best one for this job, iris you didn't just rule ephedia the past 5 years but also helped my country run your fathers business" Tchalla sopke helping iris get her confidence back.

"and don't worry little one as you are still under 21 you'll have the council to help you," Leo said.

"you know I wanted to thank you for helping my country," tchalla said "we have to help each other right" she smiled then looked at pepper "I did a couple of changes to the industries I hope you don't mind".

"honey, stark industry is number one thanks to you" pepper hugged iris.

"Okay, one last question," I said "when we thought you died a beast appeared from a portal that no one created and stood next to you, what is it," I asked and she chuckled.

"Oh um..." she closed her eyes "you sure," she said and then opened her eyes again "dusk," she replied, "dusk?" We asked confused.

"Okay so being part of the royal families means that you'll have to find your spirit animal and dusk was mine" she laughed.

"But I studied mostly every animal in the universe and dusk was never mentioned in any book or spells," Eric said.

"Okay so please don't get mad at me but remember the forbidden cave" "yeaaaa" the royals said.

So I kinda walked in it and that's where I found dusk and talked to past rulers" she said hiding half her face into peter parkers shoulder.

"We told yo-" Leo started, "bbbbbut the voices told me so You can blame me blame them, and I'm pretty sure it's rude to shout at old people," she said laughing lightly.

"Okay everyone sho, sho, iris need rest," wong said shooing them all except for peter who lay in bed next to her. 

WC: 949

{ vote, comment, follow }