Part 65

As soon as peter and iris finish we took iris and the boys took peter,

"Yesss ?" iris teased "oh shut up, tell us what's up with you and parker before we let wanda read your mind," nat said setting on the bed.

"Okay, so the whole night he couldn't get his eyes off of me as I stayed most of the night with other good looking guys to make him jealous and it did. Then I see him talking to a cute bartender girl which made me jealous so I danced with some guys and that made him jealous as fuck. So he took me to the roof and we yelled at each other then it started raining and somehow he heard me confess my feelings for him and the next thing I knew we kissed. And god was it magical" she said and surprisingly we all squealed in joy even nat.

Soon enough we heard the boys laughing and clapping their hands and we knew Peter told them what happened. We got out and the boys "oooed" iris and peter making them blush so hard.

iris then grabbed peter's hand and took him to her room, "God I'm so sorry" iris said burying her face in her hand "it's okay, what do you expect from these idiots" peter chuckled and iris smiled.

They both looked at each other slowly getting closer to each other "can I kiss you" peter whispered and she nodded.

the kiss got more passionate but iris had to pull away remembering that there's still people in the building including her father.

"What did I do something wrong- am I a bad kiss-" peter started to panic but iris quickly calmed him down. "First of all Pete you're an amazing kisser and second of all I really want this to go further but we are in a building full of snoopy people" she laughed.

-iris's pov-

"Uhhh fine I guess ill see you tomorrow then," he said pretending to be annoyed, I saw how his suit appeared on his body and like every time he looked hot in it.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he winked but I just slapped his chest and he took it for granted,  pulling me in by my arms to give me one last kiss before he leaving.

After I did my night skin routine and changed I was about to sleep when I heard my phone ding, I look at who it was and it was a text from Peter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider boy 🕷

Spider boy: You awake?

Me: yea why

Spider boy: I just remembered that I forgot to wish you good night :)

Me: oh right :(

Spider boy: good night 🌑✨

Me: good night spidey ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last thing I did before I fell asleep.

I got up early the next day for school excited to see peter parker, so I changed, ate breakfast, and left.

I opened my locker taken out my books when I felt two strong hands wrapped around me.

"I missed you," Peter said taken in my scent "good morning to you too" I turned around facing him while placing both my hands behind his neck.

"Hi," I said and "hey," he said before leaning in about to kiss me but was disrupted by the bell.

I kept fussing about not wanting to do PE the whole way to class making all of them laugh.

At the end of the day, me and peter walked hand in hand to his apartment where a was excited to see may again.

"Iris is that really you!!!" May said excitedly to see me "may!!!" She ran and hugged me very tight, "Okay, aunt my I think that's enough" Peter chuckled.

"thank god you too finally made up, another day with depressed peter was going to drive me mad" she laughed and I looked at peter with a smirk.

"Depressed huh" I chuckled turning his cheeks red.

After a long talk with may peter dragged me to his room which was surprisingly clean, I jumped on the bed opening my bag.

"What are you doing?" he asked "taking my books out which you too should be doing, we have homework due next week" I laughed.

"No no no we're not doing homework, homework is boring and you still agreed to go on a date with me so I'm taking you somewhere special" he smiled throwing my bag away.

"Oh really and where may I ask is that special place," I asked and he shook his head "not going to ruin the surprise" he smiled. 

After a while, I decided to go back home where conner was happy to see as always "hey buddy" I smiled and "your home your home" he said scaring me.

"Oh right come on let's go find dad and bruce to see how the hell is this possible," I said walking to my father's lab .

"father!!!" I shouted "daughter!!" he shouted back, I told him about conner and he called bruce who did a couple of of tests on me and now waiting for the results.

Tony ordered a couple more animals to see if I can understand them and surprisingly they did too.

"Okay here is the test and it shows tha- oh wow" bruce's eyes widened "what is in bad," I asked worried "no it's actually impossible," he said scratching his head.

"It says here that you have many new powers coming in," he said and my eyes widened. "What!!!" I was surprised "b-but how" "I don't know that's why I said i-" bruce was cut out by the sound of my phone ringing.

"It's peter SHIT" I got up answered the phone "hey Pete just give me five minutes okay" "yea sure take your time btw I'm outside ," he said before I closed and changed and quickly got ready.

I ran downstairs didn't even look and at the last step fell to the ground "shit are you okay" sam asked pulling me up "yea go to go byeee" I said running outside. 

WC: 1.0K

vote if you think peter is going to give iris a good first date :)