Part 82

"dad" she whispered before crashing down and disappearing right before she the ground.

"iris?" I said looking at the place her body was supposed to be there, "where is my daughter" Mr stark whispered but no one answered "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!" he shouted.

-luke's pov-

me and harry were walking around the pond where we saw something weird and decided to check it out only to find out it was iris, harry quickly picked her up and we rushed her to Sirius and the others.

They took her to her room and placed her on the bed to rest and told us to leave her alone so we did.

After two hours or so iris came into the living room surprising us "guys what am I doing here" she asked worried "we don't know actually luke and harry found you unconscious near the pond Kevin explained.

"But I didn't wish to come here," she said confused "what happened before you blacked out," lupin asked and she bit her lips looking worried. "all I remember was that I fought with peter my boyfriend then suddenly felling my powers everywhere making me feeling bad," she said sitting next to Draco and lupin.

"Why did you feel your powers everywhere," Draco asked "because I was under a lot of pressure and my whole body was weak because I haven't slept nor eaten anything in the last few days," she said "and why haven't you been resting and eating," I asked.

"because I was busy helping everyone," she said looking down "you know you can't put people before yourself and health," Simon said "but everyone expects the best from me and I try every time but I just" tears started falling down her cheeks.

"Maybe that's why," lupin said getting our attention "why what?" she asked "you have been under a lot of pressure and your body couldn't take that with your feeling and powers so it brought you here to calm down" he replied.

"yes that could or probably it," Sirius said "so what ill stay here?" she asked "not permanently of course but until your good to go" Sirius added and she nodded "I actually could use some rest," iris said slowly falling back asleep.

-time skip-

This was iris's second day here and she started to get better as she started eating again and resting even having fun with us playing and fighting.

We were fighting when Sirius called us all for lunch there he told us that iris was stable to go back but in one condition that she has to talk to her family about her problem and start taking care of herself more and of course she promised and agreed too.

Before she left she hugged us and thanked us for everything we did and even called us her guardian angels before leaving making Kevin and harry tear up and the rest smile and chuckle.

-tony's pov-

It had been over three days since my daughter had suddenly disappeared and everyone was started to get nuts, strange and the royal family is searching the realms and the universe for here while we searched the world for he body.

Noah, the bartons, and the twins started to suspect that there was something wrong but just assured them that iris went on vacation.

Today strange and the others would come hopefully telling us they found my girl so we all waited in the meeting room for them.

9:00 pm they came with heart-aching news that they didn't find her, I shouted in frustration not even noticing the other portal forming "doll?" bucky said and we all turned around to see iris standing there.

"hey" her voice cracked and I quickly pulled her into a hug making her tear up "where have you been we searched the whole universe for you" blake said hugging her.

"im sorry," she said before tears made their way down her cheeks as pepper hugged her tightly "I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I was just under a lot of pressures that my body was too tired to Handel" she cried into her chest and I came and hugged her.

"I know you expected better from me b-but i c-couldn't," she said as Kol came and shushed her "resy you should have told us," Eric said "and us too" nat added. "I know but I was scared that if I told you guys you'd think that I'm a weak queen and if I told you guys you'd think I wasn't doing my duties as an avenger," she said looking down.

"Maybe I'm just not w-" she said broken "don't you dare finish that sentence Iris hope stark" pepper warned.

"You are the strongest, kindest and intelligent person I have to meet" strange said "you're one of the best avengers in here" "don't forget the greatest queen to be born" Bucky and Eric added.

"And the best daughter and sister out there," me and pepper said making her giggle "thank you" she smiled hugging me and pepper and we all joined.

"Oh my god peter, we forgot to tell him," pepper said calling him and telling her the news and in a few minutes Peter came running into the tower looking for iris.

As soon as he found her he ran and gave her a bone-crushing hug "I thought I lost you" he cried.

"im sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said" he sobbed "You're not a bad girlfriend im the bad boyfriend please forgive me I can't lose you again".

"Shhh Pete calm down love, I forgive you and im never leaving you ever again," she said calming him down.

"promise," he said looking at her with his bloodshot eyes "promise" she smiled before kissing him slowly but passionately.

WC: 970

{ vote, comment, follow }