Part 61

"GET OUT!!" peter webbed the door shut.

I slowly walked outside the motel and tried to find another one which took a very long time.

I checked into a much fancier hotel as that was closest one to the other.

I sat on the bed trying not to think about how I saw my best friend and my crush about to have sex, but I couldn't so I just gave up and let the tears fall and soak the pillow.

After about 20 minutes I got a phone call from Peter and I declined and messaged him instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider boy🕷

Me- hey

Spider boy- hi can we talk about what happened, were so sorry we should've told you.

Me- no it's okay I should have knocked

Spider boy- but still we should have given you a heads up

Me- peter it's okay just please I don't want to talk about it

Spider boy- oh okay

Spider boy- okay when are you coming?

Me – oh no I'm not coming I checked in another motel so you too can have fun ;)

Spider boy- thanks 😅

Me- your welcome, but Pete I gtg I'm really tired tell MJ I said good night 🌙

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the last thing I text I set before completely closing my phone and heading to bed.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly got up checked out and headed to the motel, packed my things, and quickly entered the bus.

I sat next to Isaac who was a very shy and quiet kid, I pulled out one of the books Eric had given me pulled my headphones read the whole ride to the airport, and even the flight back.

As I saw people slowly getting up and getting their things I knew we arrived, so I got up and got mine.

As soon as we got out of the plane we saw may, I hugged her hello and goodbye the hugged peter and left.

I walked a couple of steps and saw a big man in a suit "miss me" I opened my arms and happily hugged me back "surprisingly yes".

"You know thank god that you came today because another day with your father would kill me" he chuckled "why" I laughed, and on my way there he explained.

"Oh god, he really did that" I as and he nodded "damn," I said getting out of the car, "oh yea happy I got you something," I said reaching for my bag and handing him a black and white bracelet.

"The woman who sold me this told me that this bracelet takes out all the bad energy and anger out of you," I said and he smiled "thanks" he hugged me one last before I got into the building.

As soon as I stepped into the building Jarvis was the first to welcome me back. I then reached the floor and as soon as The elevator door Opened Conor was the first to give me kisses.

"Hey buddy" I laughed ruffled his fur then noticed that the lights were out.

"Hello," I said in a loud voice but there was no response, I knelt and asked conner where he was and surprisingly he said, "in the living room".

I screamed and moved away from Conor "y-you talk" I screamed then everyone suddenly came in.

"What's wrong," wanda asked looking at me on the floor "c-Connor," I said stuttering "what's wrong with him" bruce helped him from the ground.

"He talks," I said and they all looked at me like I was crazy "what?!" Petro asked. "C-conner he talked he said that you were in the living room "yes I did" "ahhh he did it again," I said hiding behind steve.

"Conner just barked resy" Lila explained but I just looked at her "you can understand me," conner asked and I nodded.

"Resy can you understand what conner is saying," Shuri asked "surprisingly yes I can," I said scratching my head "what but how," tony asked.

"Please I don't know what the hell has happened all I wanna do right now is give you your gifts eat because I'm starving and sleep," I said and they nodded.

I gave everyone the small gifts I bought them and talked about the trip and ate dinner.

"So resy I hope you and parker had fun together" sam winked at me and all the girls laughed expecting what I wished to happen.

"Yea I had a lot of fun with my friends, ned got a girlfriend and I helped peter get with his crush MJ my best friend" a smiled wiping my glassy eyes.

"Oh...I'm so sorry I d-" "no sam it's completely fine...now if you'll excuse me ill be heading to bed as I'm very tired" I gave them a soft smile before going to my bed.

After changing and unpacking I sat on the bed when I heard a knock on the door "resy it me pepper can I come in" "yea".

Pepper came in and sat next to me "are you okay do you wanna talk about parker" she asked but I just shook my head feeling my eyes getting wetter, "you sure" she asked again but this time I couldn't lie so I just broke down in her arms.

WC:888

{ vote, comment, follow }