Part 5

Loki was on the ground and everyone looked at me "what" I spoke "n-nothing just wow" Pietro said "thanks speedy" I said and they still looked at me "are you guys just going to keep staring at me" I asked but no one spoke "uh fine I'm leaving" and no one stopped me. after walking for what's seemed like hours my phone rang, I picked it up it was tony.

"yes tony"

"iris where are you"

"on a walk why?"

"Okay can you please come back"

"why"

"one of the team members came back and I want you to meet them"

"fine I'm coming home"

I ended the call and walked back to the tower, the elevator door open and I could hear a familiar voice but still didn't know who it belonged to so I got in and I could not believe my eye "bucky" the phone fell from my hand "IRIS!!!" bucky was just as surprised as me.

he rushed and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug "oh my god what are you doing here," he asked pulling away "she's the new member," Tony answered "but how" bucky looked at me all confused "did you...you know" I nodded he was so happy "I haven't seen you in what like 3 years" he smiled "its 4 douche bag".

"can someone explain what is happening" "how do you to know each other" steve and Sam asked.

"We met in-" Bucky was about to tell them the truth but I stopped him and said "we met a long time ago, I helped him get his memories back when he escaped hydra," I said cutting him off, "and how do you know about hydra," nat asked, "bucky told me about it, right buck" I looked at him and he was already looking at me with a confused look "yea that's right." 

"excuse me but I need to talk to bucky alone", grabbed his hand and led him to my room, and shut the door, "what's going on doll?" he asked still confused "they don't know anything about my past and I want to keep it that way". 

"but they know about your powers right," he asked and I nodded "yea just my control over the four elements nothing more," I said "don't they at least know that you can read minds," he asked  "nope not yet and let's keep it that way, their thoughts a very interesting" I chuckled.

"as you wish doll," he said "thank you agent douche bag" I smiled hugging him again, " we should go back before they think we're fucking each other" he laughed then I shoved him off and went downstairs. 

"dinner everyone" Wanda yelled "alright I'm starving" they all got up but I stayed sitting "iris honey don't you wanna eat," pepper asked "no thanks pepper" I smiled getting back on my phone.

"Hey, kid you alright," Tony asked worried "yup, why you asking", "you haven't eaten anything since you got here" he replied "that's not true I eat an apple this morning," I said "an apple in the MORNING, were eating dinner now," Bruce said, "alright okay I'm coming".

We all walked into the kitchen and sat on the table where each of us had food already on our plate, I looked at everyone eating then looked back at my plate. Voices started to form in my head saying 'your fat and ugly' 'you should really go on a diet 'you know maybe you should eat a salad instead.

"you okay" clint touched my hand and I flinched, he saw that and started to get really worried "um yea" I took I bite of the mashed potato that was on my plate to assure him.

After eating some of my food I got up and put my plate in the sink told the rest I'm going to sleep now and went upstairs. As I got in bed the voices came back again but this time, they were saying something completely different,

'you'll never run away from your own demons'

At least I can try...right?

'we'll always be here haunting you.'

Stop thinking IRIS, stop thinking about it.

'just a few cuts won't be that bad'

No, Don't do it.

'it won't be that bad'

Don't.

Everything went in a blur and the next thing I know is that I am inside my bathroom, with new cuts on my wrists and arms, and a bloody blade on the sink. Fuck it!

It's okay, at least you tried not to.

'you are weak.'

I clean the cuts, put away the blade, and looked at myself in the mirror.

WC: 787

if you don't vote ill take your gift away 🎁

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂