Part 42

-the boys pov-

As father left we entered the room making them stop and stare at us "what is something on our face" Leo asked making them burst into laughter, after five straight minutes of just laughing kolbien cut them off "okay come on kids it's getting late" he walked to them. 

"oh come on dad it's still early" blake whined but eric used his force to push all of them on the bed tucking them in "okay, well sleep but with one condition" iris protested "and what would that be," eric asked raising a brow. "you guys have to give me a tour of ephedia" "deal," Eric said "okay boys lets sleep," she said and they huffed "okay now go, go," she said using her hands making us chuckle walking to the door "good night".

-Blake's pov-

5 minutes after my father and uncles left vandard got up "I really don't feel like sleeping" he said and we all agreed "so what should we do" "well we can't do anything that will cause loud noise nor could we go out" iris reminded us "so just talk" "yup" she said. After talking for a while iris asked vandard how he feels about binge king soon and let me tell you he had a lot in mind.

-vandard's pov-

Iris asked me how I felt about being king and at first, I told her what I told everyone "I'm so happy excited to take over the throne and rule ephedia" she looked at me her smile disappearing "you're lying, why are you lying".

"w-what I'm n-not lying" I protested "vandard I can read minds and yours says the complete opposite" "i-um.." "van just tell her, she's our cousin anyway," Blake said I sighed "okay the truth is don't want to be king".

"why" "because binge king is too big for me and well always will, it comes with big responsibility's, ill be looking after not 1 or 2 but millions of people, let alone make big decisions and rules, I mean I can bearly decide what outfit I should wear in the morning". 

"Are you sure, I mean maybe your just saying that because your worried o-" "no resy I DO.NOT.WANT.TO.BE.KING" "then what do you want to be," she asked "I want to be the role wizard" "that's cool why don't you tell your dad" "I don't want to disappoint him".

"blake do you want to be king" "hell no, I don't want to be married to some girl I don't love plus I want to be the next general" he chuckled "can you explain the marriage part more," I asked, "well when a guy is chosen to be the next ruler he needs a queen sitting beside him immediately" "oh that sucks".

"what does the role wizard do ?" I asked "Finds new crystal spells and stuff" I explained but she just gave us a confused look "crystal spells?" 

 "you know serious crystal powers right," I asked her tomorrow shook her head "wait what!!" "you're serious" blake asked and she nodded "well tomorrow we have to tell the family," Blake said and I nodded. "okay let's continue this tomorrow, it's getting pretty late come on".

-moring-

All 3 kids were woken up by the maids and led to the table for breakfast iris sat in between eric and Leo while the two kids sat next to their father, as they were done eating iris asked them about the crystal magic, and let's say they were shocked. 

"how don't you know your family's magic" "do you think I'm supposed to know that, I mean we just found out we share the same blood for god's sake" she chuckled. Eric offered to take iris to the library to begin teaching her about her family's history and happily agreed to.

-time skip into the library-

-erics pov-

Iris was excited to learn about the family and its past, as I was walked back with more books for iris I couldn't help but admire how focused on reading the pages of the book, she reminds me of my mother aroura and how she loved this place and its book's. I placed the books on the table and sat down "these are so cool, I mean wow ephedia has a very interesting history" she said making me chuckle "I'm happy you liked it" "like it, no I LOVE IT !!".

"eric do you think I have Crystal magic?" she asked "of course you do, and when the time is right you'll access it," I said and she just smiled "can I ask you something?" "ask me anything" "if they gave you a choice to be the king of ephedia would you take it?" she asked and I started getting nervous "yea I would". "liar" she giggled"what," I asked confused "I can read minds, but only my cousins know" my eyes widened "its okay ric, I don't judge" she chuckled "o-okay" I was still shocked my niece can read mind's "okay let's see the books you brought," she smiled.

WC:836

don't forget to vote!!

{ vote, comment, follow }