Part 87

I was sitting on the couch when someone rang the doorbell "MJ someone's at the door" I shouted "get off lazy ass and answer it" she shouted back "I hate you" I said getting up "love you too" she replied.

I opened the door to meet the beautiful chocolate brown eyes I fell in love with years ago "peter" I spoke and which turned into a whisper "hey baby" he smiled hugging me while I cried into his shoulder, "no baby don't cry" he said wiping my tears away "what are you doing here" I asked.

"I finished early so decided to c-" I cut him off by reaching our lips after 4 long weeks "I missed you" i said between kisses "me too" he said kissing me again, picking me up gently placing me on the kitchen counter.

"I missed your lips...your voice..your scent...everything," he said moving down to my neck "eww you know that there are other people who live here right," ned said scaring us both "NED!!" peter went and hugged his best friends.

"how was the mission," ned asked "it was fun" peter replied "you not hurt right," I asked my soon to be husband "baby I'm spiderman" he winked at me "okay come on spider boy I bet you're tired," I said getting his suitcase.

"noo ill take that," ned spoke "I can take it ned," I said "no your back hurts to remember," MJ said giving me the look "wait your hurt" peter asked "no" "yes," both MJ and ned said.

the minute these two found about my pregnancy they wouldn't let me do any things and not even carry the grocery bags.

"angel are you hurt," peter asked worried "maybe a little bu-" before I could finish he carried me and walked us to our room "Pete what are you doing" I giggled "my queen's hurt so I need to take care of her," he smiled.

He placed me on the bed and asked me if I wanted anything particular to eat but I just shook my head, he gave me a quick peck before going out with ned to get us dinner so MJ came and sat next to me.

"Are you excited," she asked, "I mean yea but im still scared," I said and she looked at me "don't be you have us," she said holding my hand "yes I do" I smiled stating a movie?

Halfway through the movie we heard the boys come in, so we walked to the kitchen and saw many bags of chines "you guys know its just the four of us right" I said "you mean five" peter smirked and my heart dropped "w-what" I looked at ned.

Then I heard my mailer bark "conner!!" I kneeled to pat my furry friend "how are you buddy" he barked two times "i missed you" he licked my face, "even though I can talk to animals it's still weird" I said, "no offense con" I said smiling at conner.

After eating we watched a movie and headed to our rooms after "you know I missed this" peter said getting in our bed "me too" I said snuggling into him "so pretty girl anything interesting happened while i was gone" he asked.

"Not just everyone is running around trying to get ephedia ready for my coronation," I said "didn't you become queen four years ago," he asked "yea I became queen but not officially because I was still under 21, but now I am 21 so.." "ohhh okay". 

-time skip (coronation)-

"so you ready," my dad asked lending me his hand "yea lets go," I said take it and walking down the gold staircase, at the end of the staircase was my grandpa waiting for me, he took me from my dad and walked me to the throne where all the royals where.

AND I MEAN ALL.

As I stood in front of my uncle Kol, he placed the crown on my head and everyone went wild. I walked to the stand and started my speech "hello everyone, as you may know, my name is iris hope stark daughter of princess iduan and billionaire genius tony stark.

Ever since the first snap 4 years ago I started to rule this wonderful kingdom as all my family disappeared with half of our people, let me just say it wasn't easy, I had to rule ephedia help the other realms and let not forget to keep my father's business high where it belongs.

I had it rough I mean I would go days not eating but make sure you guys do and after 5 long years, we fought Thanos and won, I was supposed to die but didn't and I didn't know why did the universe give me a second chance at life until i got my chance.

It's right that I was chosen queen at a very young age but I was well taught and did a hell good job as you could all see.

And now that im finally 21 im officially your queen and the first female to be a part of the 7 realms conical" I said and everyone clapped and whistled, as I was about to turn and set a portal suddenly opened out of no where and someone that I never thought of seeing came out of it making everyone gasped.

"mom"

WC: 899

{ vote, comment, follow }