Part 69

voice "resy do you hear me" I couldn't believe it, it was sam's voice through the head pice in my ear "on your left" sam said and I looked behind me to see a portal forming.

Tchalla, Shuri, and Okoya came out of them and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sam suddenly flew out of the portal and many portals opened up, strange was the first to appear from them then drex, quill, and peter.

My eyes filled with tears "Pete" I whispered and he smiled, tchalla suddenly spoke and many soldiers came behind him repeating what he said.

The portals began to open wider by the second, more people started to come out bucky, Groot wanda, and even my dad and mom.

"is that everyone?" I heard strange ask wong "what ? you wanted more" he looked at him disbelieve.

Scot suddenly grew into a giant, breaking through the layers of bricks he was under, placing bruce, rocket, and rhodey to the ground, many soldiers and wizards marched out of the portals making me look at Thanos and smile.

"AVENGERS!!!" Steve shouted before saying "ASSEMBLE" starting the war.

I fought many soldiers and now I'm fighting a big beast who suddenly peter pulled off of me and was killed by giant Scott stomping on him.

"HEY...HOLY COW" peter said lifting me up "you will not believe what's going on, do you remember when we were in space, and I got all dusty, I must have passed out because I woke up and you were gone but Docter strange as there right and he was like 'its been five years come on they need us. And then he started to do the yellow sparkling thing that he does all the time an-" "oh he did" I giggled getting closer to him "what are you do-" I cut him out by crashing my lips into his soft one's that I missed during the last 5 years.

I pulled out of that passionate kiss and we both smiled "oh that was nice" he smiled out of breath, he was about to lean in again but I stopped him and I reminded him we are at war and headed our separate ways.

I just finished killing another alien solder when I heard my dad's voice "iris honey you there..are you safe" he said and I felt so happy to hear his voice again "yes dad in here and I'm safe, are you" "yes baby we are" I heard my mom speak.

After a long time of fighting these creatures they started to duplicate and things were going out of hand "we need to get them back from where they came from" bruce said "no way to get them back Thanos destroyed the quantum taniles.

that's when I heard the voices I thought I lost "iris the dreams" they said "what?" I asked "the dream you saw last night," they replied. "but how half my powers are gone," I said "no they didn't they right here in you but you just have to unlock them again" that's when I suddenly felt an extra charge in me.

"EVERYONE BACK TO THE PORTAL AREA'S," I said but only half-listened to the order, I slowly started getting the feeling of my powers back and started to fly, I stopped the animals and alien's using my powers and used my other hand to lift everyone back to the portal areas where it was safe.

As soon as I saw that everyone was there they looked at me confused "IRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" they asked but I just looked and them with a sad smile.

"sorry that the only way I can make sure you'll never be hurt again," I said hitting the ground and causing a protection spell on them that created a yellow crystal wall in front of them.

Thor and my uncles tried to break through it but failed "don't please let us out" my grandpa pleaded but I just wiped my tears away and looked at all of them before I left saying sorry.

-strange's pov-

Thanos laughed as iris walked back to him "do you think you can win a war against us just by yourself" he chuckled "who said I'm doing this alone" iris smirked before her powers grew to lift her in the air.

slowly 9 balls were pulled out of her and with every ball of light that came out a portal opening right behind its iris suddenly disappeared into the bright light her powers were making that slowly decreased.

Iris slowly was placed on the ground but had a stunning dress on and the sword of nine realms In her hands, she patted the sword on the balls of light that shifted into men who placed their hand on the portal behind them making thousand other soldiers march out of them.

"see told you I'm not alone" she smirked before motioning the solder to fight Thanos's arms as she kept eyes locked with Thanos.

Quickly enough iris's soldiers killed his army making him in rage he found the metal hand that contained the stones and wore it, "goodbye princess" he said before aiming at iris and using its power to kill her.

"NOOO," I heard peter scream "no-look," thor said and we saw iris using her powers to hold on up to him "she countering him!!" vandard said "but how that's impossible" Leo added.

Iris couldn't keep up with the power of the stone so she looked at me and I knew what was she about to do, I shook my head but she just smiled at me then looked at the men that were once balls.

They all looked at each other before nodding and pushing back into her making her scream then a crown appeared on her head, it was the ephedian crown I believe, her dress changed and her eyes had some kind of spark in them.

"Thanos you didn't just harm this world but the entire universe and you shall pay the price," she said before pushing through the power and hitting Thanos with big electricity sending him to the ground.

he laughed and said "you should have killed me, silly mortal" before snapping his two fingers.

He snapped his two fingers but nothing happened he then noticed that the stones were not in his hand nor was the metal hand.

He looked at iris who smirked and placed her hand in the metal hand where it shrunk into a perfect fit for her. "I'm no mortal," she said placing the soul stone first " but the nine realms sword holder" she placed the realty stone in "an avenger" she placed the space stone "daughter of princess iduna" she placed another stone the power stone "and last Im iris freaking stark" she placed the time stone.

"IRIS DON'T DO THIS" everyone shouted but she just looked at us "always and forever," she said smiled and placing the mind stone, and snapped her fingers.

WC: 1.2K 

{ vote, comment, follow }