Part 40

-Spider boy-

Spider boy: hey

Me: sup 😊

Spider boy: so ned and I are going to have a sleepover at my place

Me: when?

Spider boy: Saturday you free

Me: actually Petey I cant

Spider boy: why"

Me: because ill be spending this weekend with my uncles.

Spider boy: WAIT WHAT!!!

Spider boy: WHEN

Spider boy: HOW

Spider boy: WERE

Me: I'll tell you tomorrow, good night spider boy

Spider boy: Uhhh why do you keep calling me that it's spider MAN, not BOY!!!

Me: haha

Spider boy: oh okay so you think that's funny, okay two can play this game

Me: oh really

Spider boy: good night princess

he said making me blush a little.

Me: really 'princess' I asked confused

Spider boy: if you keep calling me spider boy ill call you princess

Me: but you are spider boy dum ass

Spider boy: and you're a real princess right 😉

Me: oh right I almost forgot lol

Me: okay we need to sleep we have school tomorrow

Spider boy: okay okay good night princess

Me: good night spider boy

I can still feel my cheeks red imagining him calling me princess, but I just reminded myself that he probably loves someone else, plus who would want to be with someone as broken as me, I wouldn't date me.

-time skip at school lunch-

"So because you can't come this weekend we decided to make it on Thursday so we could all walk to school on Friday," peter said and ned nodded. "okay cool so M you coming" "my stupid parents grounded me so I can't," she said getting back to her book.

"Why what did you do," I asked surprised "just because a failed the stupid science test" she huffed, "I told you to study but noooo you had to finish f.r.i.e.n.d.s" "oh shut up".

"so it's just us 3" "yup" "okay come on let's go before we're late".

-time skip till Thursday-

"may's out so we have the apartment for our self" peter said letting me in "ahh I actually miss may," I said getting into peters room, ned was already there sitting watching another spiderman video "so princess explain what the hell you meant when you said that you'll spend the weekend with your uncles".

"wait what uncles I thought you're an orphan," ned said shutting his laptop giving us his full attention ", okay so I guess I have to start from the beginning right" "yup and don't leave anything out" ned and peter order "yes sir".

After a long time I finally finished telling them everything "wow so im- no were sitting with a real princess from out of space" ned asked and I nodded "wow that's so cool, I can't believe that you're a princess let alone one from a different world!!!" ned said still amazed. "okay enough about me, let's do something fun".

"truth or dare?" I suggested, "yes okay im first peter truth or dare?" "truth" "do you have a crush," ned asked and I can see the blush forming on his cheeks. "oh um you know...yes," he said making my heartache.

neds eyes widen "what bro who," ned asked "you don't know her," Peter said blushing more "come on who is" ned tried again "sorry bro but im not going to tell you," he said.

"okay okay iris truth or dare," peter asked me "dare" I spoke "i dare you to tell me the weirdest mind you've read," he said "wait you can read minds," ned said mouth hung open "what di- wait what powers do you think black saviour has," I asked chuckling "control over fire, water, and wind," he said "that's all you know ouch" I placed my hands on my chest pretending to be hurt.

"Oh shut up and tell me what more powers you have," he said crossing his legs, "well my friend I can

conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, water, and even lightning.

Advanced Telekinesis It allows me to move an object ether it's large or small-large and creates a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.

"that's it," I said like it was nothing "okay your officially my favourite superhero" "HEY!!" peter punched neds arms "oww..sorry Petey but she's much cooler," ned said rubbing the place peter hit him "I mean he's not wrong," I said and peter just huffed in annoyed. 

After some time we decided to watch star wars while eating takeout, after the movie, we looked at the time and it was too late to do anything else but sleep so ned slept on peters lower bunk bed while peter slept on top and I slept on the couch.

-morning-

I woke up the first one and started making pancakes when peter came and hugged me from behind "good moring whatever your cooking it smells amazing" he said with a raspy morning voice.

thank god he couldn't see my face cause I was blushing like crazy "morning to you too, and I'm cooking pancakes so sit down and eat.

After a couple of minutes ned woke up and after done eating breakfast we walked to school buying Starbucks on the way, "you look like shit" I said giving MJ the coffee I bought her "thanks for the coffee I needed it" she said take a big sip.

I gave her the sandwich that I brought from Starbucks to eat as she didn't eat breakfast because she was studying all night for the history test we had today, at lunch, we decided to change and go eat outside under the big oak tree. "the weathers amazing" peter said as he gave the tree his back "I know" ned said taking a bite of his sandwich, I looked up at the tree and had suddenly had the urge to climb it.

"Ronnie what are you doing," Peter asked "what do you think," I said climbing the tree "get down before you hurt yourself" MJ shouted "I won't I promise," I said stopping at one branch sitting on it looking at the wonderful view it gave on the city. I wanted to stay there for the rest of the day but peter dragged me down "let me go!!" "NO not until we're back in school," she said and I huffed looking at ned and MJ who were laughing their asses out "oh shut up".

-back in the tower-

I packed my stuff and waited for the rest to come "finally, you sure took your time princesses" I said annoyed "you're the only princess here" bucky said ruffling my hair, I slapped his hand off and held into thor's "come on let's go chop-chop" I told him and he chuckled.

In seconds, we flew up and arrived in ephedia "wow you were not wrong when you said that words can't describe how beautiful this place is" wanda said "told you now let's go" iris said running to the castle.

WC: 1.1k

don't forget to vote <3

{ vote, comment, follow }