Part 21

iris came in so we all played it cool like nothing just happened, "hey lunch is ready" sam started "no thanks Sam I'm good" she replied "come on kid just come eat with us" tony said and she shook her head "I'm not hungry".

"Okay how about you just sit with us," nat said and she agreed. 

"so, how's school," bruce said filling his plate up "good" she answered scrolling through her phone, "um you know you can tell us anything right" wanda said and she nodded again. 

we stopped eating and all looked at her "are you guys okay" she raised a brow, "yea, yea," peter said getting back to his food "what's going on," her eyes suddenly widened. 

"you guys read it didn't you," she said putting her phone down "what," Pietro asked "don't play dumb with me, why were you even in my room," she said angrily, "It wasn't on purpose your phone was ringing and I went to put it on silent that's when I saw the letters" bruce explained.

 "Why didn't you tell us," nat asked "because it's not a big deal nat" "YES IT IS  just as much as you starving yourself," bucky said and she froze "I-I'm not starving myself," she said "fine then eat" Pietro shoves a plate of food in Infront of me" "I'm not hungry" she looked at us.

 "don't lie to us you haven't been eating for god knows how many days" clint yelled "clint I'm fine" she tried to walk away but steve held her "no your not. now EAT!" he said "NO".

"eat or-" "or what you'll ground me, send me back YOU'LL WHAT BUCKY TELL ME" she yelled back "iris calm down," Tony said, "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU INVAILD MY PRIVACY WHAT DO YOU ALSO KNOW THAT ASHER CHEATED ON ME".

"he cheated on you" peters voice cracked "wait you didn't know that," she said confused, "HOW-WHEN," we asked and she sighed "when I took over Sam's night shift, I found him with another girl in the park walking, kissing and talking, he said that he only dated me because I was the captain of the team".

"Jarvis find me the location of Asher NOW" "I'm getting my guns," buck said "wait for us" Wanda and Pietro said as they changed. "nat bring my bow and arrow with you," clint said as then nat came back with her weapons and clints stuff. 

"everyone STOP, no one's killing anyone so put all your stuff back" I shouted and they all stoped "but he broke your heart lady iris" "Thor if I killed everyone who broke my heart half of this word would be gone, don't waste your time he's not worth it".

"but h-" "no buts please just don't okay" I looked at them then they nodded "ill go for a walk then come back okay," she said putting on her shoes.

The park was weirdly empty I was walking with headphones on, listing to music I had a feeling that someone was following me so I walked faster and could hear the person behind me trying to catch up.

 I turned to the corner and pushed the back botten of my neckless making the suit appear on my body. I quickly turn and punch the person who was following me he blocked my punched and tried to punch my stomach but I turned around grabbing his arms twisting them when I felt someone coming from behind me, I moved and he bumped into the other guy.....

-time skip to the end of the fight-

-

-

-

5 men were on the floor as I flew quickly back to the tower with bruises everywhere and a bullet in me and not to mention the blood everywhere, I got into the tower and sneaked my way into Bruce's lab trying to take one of the bullets out of me and stitching its place without making any noise.

"iris are you here" I heard Loki's voice "shit" I whispered trying to get out the chair and hid but my legs failed me and now I'm on the floor. 

"Iris!!!" Loki came rushing toward me "STARK, BANNER, BROTHER ANYONE!!" Loki screamed and everyone came to the room "Loki what's wron-SHIT" they saw me and ran towered me. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" "bucky calm down it was-AHHH" Bruce touched one of my wounds, "call Strang now we have to take her to Shuri NOW" Bruce yelled, I've never seen him like this before.

 "tony called strange and he portal himself to the tower, he saw me and made a portal that leads to Wakanda Steve carried me and went through the portal "T'CHALLA WHERE ARE YOU" clint yelled then he came. 

"what's going on" he saw me "quickly bring her down, my brother go find Shuri and tell her we have an emergency and we need her in the medical wing NOW".

 They rushed me downstairs to what looked like a lab and placed me down on the table "brother what's wrong" Shuri came downstairs "oh my god, SHIT okay everyone out" she said and I lightly laughed "hey nice to see you again".

"you too now stop talking I'm going to take the bullets out and it's going to hurts a little but will stop soon," Shuri said and iris nodded.

-third point of view-

Screams made their way through the halls and all of them could hear them, with every cry they heard they could feel the pain "AHHH PLEASE JUST GET IT OUT" Wanda turned to Pietro and nat hugged clint tight trying not to listen.

"who would do this to her" "I don't know Bruce whoever he or she is I'm killing them and no ones stopping me." bucky said angrily hitting the wall. After an hour or so Shuri came out and we all ran to her "how was she" "is she good" "what's wrong" "did something happen" "everyone shut up and let her speak."

"don't worry she's good now, but..." 

"but what" she took a breath and spoke 

"she had bruises all over her body which I'm sure is from the fight but the bullet that was in her was covered with a twenty-six four" 

"WHAT NO, NO, NO" Bruce's voice cracked as he buried his face in his hands. 

"banner what does that mean" 

"twenty-six four is a new chemical that was recently found, if it got in touch with any skin it doesn't only burns they skin but also lets out a very poisonous chemical that kills any living thing." 

Their hearts dropped

 "is s-she dead," bucky spoke with tears

 "Please tell me she's not dead," Tony said.

"that's the thing she didn't die it burned her yes but it didn't kill her"

 "but that's impossible," bruce said  "I know" 

"can we see her," thor asked

 "yes you can, come in" 

as soon as we got in, we saw her on the bed with a hospital gown on playing with her powers, all we could think was 'god what had this girl done to us' even Loki himself.

WC: 1.2K

vote or ill steal your noodles 🍜

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂