Part 67

The world was in a crisis in the first few months but then people slowly went back to their normal daily lives even though no one aged or did the population grow or decrease in the last 5 years.

I didn't just take over stark industries but I also helped rule Wakanda and even ephedia, and if you wondering who kept the city and world clean it was also me but with help from someone called ned leed.

When the crisis happened ned was the only close friend that did not vanish and you heard right MJ was gone too.

Ned helped me by monitoring the crimes in the city so basically, the 'guy in the chair' as he would call it.

Taking over my father's company itself was tiring but thankfully happy was able to find my mom's calendar, notes, and papers which helped a lot.

Then you got Wakanda, I couldn't rule it as a queen as I do not have Wakanda blood so I could only help the council by giving ideas and helping grow and harvest their country.

But ephedia was different, it was much stressful than the other as I am not just looking after 100 or a thousand people but an entire kingdom, I would spend most of my days in the library learning.

you would think that the rulers in me would've helped me but sadly I had lost my connection with them the day of the snap and so did a couple of my powers.

Of course, a lot of people supported me, and some thought I wasn't worthy enough but hemnadel and other council members helped a lot as The crown still hadn't chosen the next ruler.

Since the avenger's breakup, Black savior was the city's only hero and savior it had even if she had lost some of her powers.

But now let's get back to the present.

"Iris you have to get some rest" happy followed me to my office "sorry happy I just received the new shipment of metals so I have to check those out- oh and can you please ask ned how is the city going I didn't receive the daily report," I said getting my heels off and wearing my sneakers.

-happy's pov-

"Okay sure anything else" "yes can you please ask rhodey how his legs are and check if Wakanda needs anything, thank you," she said before getting into her car.

As iris drove off I started to see a lot of pepper potts in her, I got into my car and did what she asked.

I came home with cheeseburgers and conner welcomed me back, I patted his head then asked him to show me where iris was in the lab working late at night AGAIN.

I entered and saw her fixing her suit and that reminded me a lot of tony and how he'd stay nights fixing his suits.

"You know you're supposed to be sleeping," I said and she just chuckled "so what's the ne- wait are these the infinity stones," I asked surprised to see them on the hologram.

"Yup After three years of trying to locate them I finally found the last infinity stone," she said smiling at the hologram.

"But I thought Thanos destroyed them when he snapped his fingers" "he did but... I found the stones in other dimensions and times" she yawned.

"Okay, resy time to sleep tomorrow you have a meeting with the council then another in Wakanda – oh and don't worry ned said the city is clear with the robots you made," I said walking her to her room.

"Great to hear, I also have a meeting in ephedia in- wait it's now I have to go" she quickly grabbed her things and portaled there.

After about two hours I got the news that iris fainted from lack of sleep and stress and that was the last straw.

I did some very deep search and located Natasha Romanoff and sent her an interesting letter that I'm sure will help get back the avengers.

And it did because 2 days after the letter was sent Natasha came in with the remaining avengers "where is she!!" She asked holding me by my color.

"Hold on, hold on she's not hurt that badly just on concussion," I said and she looked at me confused "then why the hell did you say what you said in the letter," she asked mad.

"Because it's true i- no we need your help" "with what exactly," steve asked and I showed them to the lab.

After explaining what happened in the last 5 years and how iris may have found a solution to fix back the universe they all agreed to help and here it was the avengers reuniting.

-iris's pov-

I woke up in my bed with wires and monitors around me and I knew I had fainted, I quickly took off the need out and ran to my father's lab where is was surprised to find the avengers.

I stood there blinking a couple of times to see if I was hallucinating but after nat came and hugged me I knew it was real.

I pushed her off of me and she looked at me confused "what are you doing here" I asked mad. "We're here to help, happy called an-" I cut off clint by saying "I don't need your help you can go back to hiding,".

"We came here to help and we are going to stay, so stop being stubborn for nothing and let us continue our job and that's an order," steve said but I just laughed. "Order from who you, why should I listen to you," I asked "because with tony gone I'm the leader," he said but I just laughed louder.

"You might be the 'leader' of the rest but your nothing to me," I said about to walk out when nat said, "come on where a family..remember".

I looked at her then at the others " you're not my family and you proved that the day you left me and went on with your own lives, the day I needed you the most but you weren't there. But don't worry because after a few months I got back on my feet and remember who I am. 

I did not just take over my father's company, but also help with the Wakanda and rule ephedia all on my own. So don't you dare call yourself my family, god dad would've been so disappointed in you guys. I may have needed you then but I don't need you now so you can go back to hiding." I said walking away with tears in my eyes. 

WC: 1.1K

so that just happened :/

{ vote, comment, follow }