Part 93

(5 months in the pregnancy)

At the start of my fifth month, I felt fetal movements at three for the first time and it kinda felt like flutters or more like butterflies in my stomach, whenever I feel them movie I call peter cause that boy LOVES feeling his children.

me and peter were sitting on the couch watching a movie when I felt baby number 3 kicking softly, I smiled moving peters hand from the middle to the other side of my stomach where he felt it too.
"Don't hurt your mom I love you" he said kissing my stomach "what about me" I frowned and he chuckled kissing me on the lips "I love you Mrs parker".

(6 months)

My belly had grown a lot and now was visible so I had to wear peters hoodies to hide it from the public as we still haven't announced it yet

I walked to the kitchen to see my beautiful husband there, so I sneak behind him to hug him. "You okay Princesse," he asked turning around hugging me "mhmm just needed a hug" I mumbled and he smiled kissing my hair. "whatever your cooking smells good," I said and he chuckled "Mac N Cheese want some" "yes please" I smiled.

(7th month)

the seventh month I grew a full belly, the doctor said that their hearing should be fully developed at this time so everyone started talking to my belly mostly my baby daddy, he would talk to them every night and tell them about himself and me while also promise them to all the things he wants to do with them when they come out.

I had just finished opening a big project in ephedia and came home to a warm bubble bath, as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom my husband came in the room with tiredness writing all on his face. "hey baby" I said hugging him "I missed you" he mumbled "me too". he took a quick shower and came to bed positioning himself between my legs and kissing my whole stomach.

"hope you were good to mummy today" he spoke and I smiled "they were good now tell me about your day," I said playing with chocolate brown curls getting him to sleep faster.

(8 month)

As I entered this month I had a kinda big stomach as I was not carrying one or two but three, I was starting to get really tired especially since they started to kick mostly every time and it became so painful that I would sometimes just stay in be and cry.

Peter would try to comfort me by giving me massages and reading me to sleep.

-peters pov-

today I came back from work early with bags full of foods that my wife would love and enjoy, but as soon as I got in I knew something was wrong as conner didn't come to greet me as he always does.

I walked to our bedroom only to see her curled up under the sheet's hugging conner while cries and whimpers left her mouth. "oh sweetheart" I said getting in the bed pulling her closer to me, she turned around and hid her puffy eyes in my shirt. "its okay, it's okay" I said rubbing her stomach "come on guys give your mom a rest...please for me" I spoke but only one of them stopped.

I read her a book while massaging her stomach and after about an hour I could feel her breathing slowing down, I looked down to see my angel drifting off to sleep, I kissed her head and continued reading till she was fast asleep.

(9 months last month)

-iris's pov-

I was in the tower with the girls we planed an only girls sleepover so the kids were fast asleep and the men went out to party together, as we were playing truth and dare I felt a sharp pain hitting me making me wince and whimper.

That was contraction I think, all the girls got worried but I said I was fine and that it's too early.

-nats pov-

Iris got up to get water only to hear her call pepper and iduna "GUYSS!!!" she shouted and everyone ran to the kitchen, "I think my water just broke," she said tears in her eyes. wanda looked at the puddle on the floor and nervously smiled "it did" she spoke.

"oh, honey" both her moms said helping her into her room to change into sweat pants while MJ and I got the baby's bags, "call peter I cant d- owww" iris said scared so pepper did.

-tony's pov-

Pepper video called me so I headed outside and answered "hey h-" "iris is going into labor" she said "get peter NOW" I heard my baby girl say behind the screen, I ran back to the guys out of breath making them worry. Tony what's wrong," clint asked "i-i-iris" I tried to talk but was out of breath "what's wrong with my wife," peter asked worried "sh- she-she's going into LABOUR!!!" I said and everyone ran to their cars while peter and the others wore their suits.

-iris's pov-

as we drove to the hospital a contraction kept hitting I grabbed nats hands the only thing keeping me from not screaming and causing a huge damage around me. after about 15 minutes we arrived and the girls immediately brought me a wheelchair. 

"my sister is going into labor," MJ told the receptionist who was surprised to see tony starks daughter "o-okay," she said taking me to a room, helping me on the bed where she puts IV and sensor that marks my contractions when they hit. 

WC: 847

꧁vote, comment, follow꧂